• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Later today, I am having a Magazine Auction in the

Mixed Age Threads and Misc

7 Magazine Lot

The Savage Sword of Conan 33

The Hulk 19

Thrilling Adventure Stories 2

1994 Feb 1983 #29

Marvel Movie Premiere: The Land That Time Forgot

Heavy Metal Oct. 1991

Howard The Duck 3 w/ Jack Davis Cover

Hey gang, starting this weekend I'll be selling a batch of about 20 books.  These will be mainly key books in mid to low grade.  Here is a brief snapshot:

Thor #165 CGC 9.2.  Beauty copy, white pages.

Justice League of America #1, raw cover detached.

Amazing Spider-Man #300, CGC 9.6

A set of all 18 Silver Surfers, mix of grades and all raw.  #1 is a 6.0 and #4 is a 4.0.

Fantastic Four #48, raw 4.0.  #s 49 and 50 will also be for sale individually, both about a 5.0.

Fantastic Four #52, CGC 3.0.

Showcase #22, CGC 3.0 with LOTS OF RESTORATION.  Oh joy.

The goal is to sell them, so will hopefully price below market.

Hi Everyone :hi:

I have a brand new BA/SA Sales Thread up HERE so come say Hello (thumbsu I also had several dozen low & mid grade SA War books in my last thread. I consolidated all of them into one post and slashed prices across the board - up to 70% off in some cases. If you would like to take a look click HERE

I'm going to begin posting more new books in about 10 minutes as well so stop on by :banana:

I have a batch of nearly 40 SA & BA slabs to post for sale tonight, will get started around 8pm EST.  Meet you there or in one of my other necromanced threads!

Adventure Comics 428 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Amazing Adventures 11 U.K. Edition 7.5 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Blue Beetle 3 10/67 Charlton Comics Universal Grader Notes 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Captain Marvel 1 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE 4/66 MF Enterprises
Captain Marvel 21 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Daredevil 90 9.6 WHITE
Doctor Strange 170 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Doctor Strange 171 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Four Color 937 9.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Jungle Action 12 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Jungle Action 9.6 WHITE
Marvel Team-Up 29 9.8 WHITE
Marvel Two-In-One 1 9.2 WHITE
Monsters on the Prowl 16 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
New Gods 11 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
New Gods 7 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Omac 1 9.6 WHITE
Omac 1 9.8 WHITE
Plop! 10 9.6 WHITE
Plop! 2 9.8 WHITE
Raggedy Ann and Andy 1 9.4 WHITE
Strange Tales 101 U.K. Edition 7.5 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Super DC Giant 24 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Superboy 199 9.6 WHITE
Superboy 204 9.8 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Superman 281 9.8 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Supernatural Thrillers 5 9.2 WHITE
Tarzan 207 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Thor 199 9.8 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Valley of the Dinosaurs 1 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Weird Mystery Tales 1 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE
Western Kid 3 9.6 WHITE
Worlds Unknown 4 9.6 WHITE

VCC is this weekend on the boards here I have about 100 issues of Thor starting at #190 and about 60 issues of Fantastic Four starting at #118 or so in my booth. Also 13 slabs with a bunch of minikeys/1st appearances. Starts at 10 am today!:sumo:

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Got some fresh first time PCH for sale inc a couple of No 1s and a very nice EC etc. Will post in a coupla hours approx. 6.30pm BST, Sat 4 August.

Apologies but will have to postpone this sale for approx. 24 hours. Will start it approx. 5pm BST, Sunday 5th August.

Thanks.

paul 

Day 2 is HERE... check out the Index of Sellers. Great stuff being offered and deals to be had at the biggest VCC in years.
Doors close tonight at 8pm 

VCC August 2018.jpg

Dealer Setup - Friday, August 3, 2018, 8pm (ET)
Saturday, August 4, 2018, 10am (ET) - 10pm (ET) - soft close
Sunday, August 5, 2018, 12pm (ET) - 8pm (ET)

LINK TO RULES, TIPS, and FAQs   LINK TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Finger-Kane Lane.png

Stan Lee blvd.png

Wrightson Ave.png

Frazetta Way.png

woodshed.jpg THE WOODSHED

Here's a list of the books:

Spirit #22 CGC 3.0
Tip Topper Comics #8 CGC 8.5
United Comics #23 CGC 7.0
Lucy #2 CGC 3.0
Wings Comics #90 CGC 5.0
Panic #5 CGC 9.4 Gaines File Copy
Miss Fury #8 CGC 5.5
True Crime Comics #3 CGC 4.5
Batman #13 CGC 5.5
Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #4 CGC 5.5
Superboy #78 CGC 7.0
Superman #100 CGC 3.0
Rangers Comics #36 CGC 5.5
Thrilling Comics #55 CGC 6.0
Yellowjacket Comics #10 CGC 4.5
All-New Comics #10 CGC 5.5
True Sport Picture Stories v4 #6 CGC 7.0
Tracy #nn CGC 9.0
Whirlwind Comics #1 CGC 6.5
Silver Streak Comics #23 CGC 9.0
Minute Man #3 CGC 7.0
Miracle Comics #1 CGC 5.0
Amazing-Man Comics #13 CGC 1.5
Hyper Mystery Comics #1 CGC 3.5
Kid From Dodge City #1 CGC 4.0
Six-Gun Western #3 CGC 6.5
World of Mystery #3 CGC 5.0
Little Archie #1 CGC 5.0
Fantastic Four #52 CGC 4.5
Showcase #28 CGC 4.5
Tales to Astonish #87 CGC 9.2

Happy Thursday! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by my current sales thread and for the pickups. It's sorta like an open house where I get to see a lot of peeps that I haven't in a while :hi: I've finished posting and have added a super bunch of HG SA & BA over the past 2 days so come by and check it out. I did a price reduction on a lot of my newer books to go along with those from my last thread which I've pummeled mercilessly with price reductions. It's quite hot so I'll have ice cold lemonade for everyone too (thumbsu The link to the Recap as well as the thread itself: 

Kramerica's Giant Super Sale!

Current Recap with Discounts!

Going to soon list a few high grade CA/BA keys as well as a really tough GA Nedor.

Message me with any interest or questions.

America's Best Comics #4 CGC 8.0 (tied for highest graded. Not a key book but a cool Golden Age 1942 War cover)
Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.6
Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 9.6
Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 9.8
Batman #227 CGC 9.8 (classic Neal Adams castle cover)
Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8

I will be running a great thread with lots of CGC graded gold high grade PCH, Sci-Fi, EC, Crime with a little Fiction House and a few silver keys mixed in. There will be a little over 50 books and almost all of them are new to market. There will be file copies that just got back from CGC. I am not able to do a list or pre-sale for anyone. I am sorry, but I want it to be fair to everyone. There will be Black Cat file copies, high grade Atlas and Avon books and ECs. A Timely or two as well. You won't want to miss this one. 

Wednesday, August 22nd at 3:00 PM EST in the Gold/Silver/Bronze Sales Forum

I am tagging a bunch of friends here in no particular order. I just want to make sure you all are aware. If I missed you in this tagging I apologize. We either have not PM'd recently or the books in this thread did not seem like your thing based on the past. 

@Comcav @Markentoth @MustEatBrains @Mr.Illmannered@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @Diamonddave @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed @torontodesignguy @adamstrange @Microbia @Roger66

So when they guy above me announces he's starting another great thread, then I better get some funds ready for the great books he posts!! Will be starting a sales thread tomorrow (August 20) afternoon (likely after 2:00 EST) containing somewhere between 15-20 books, some of which I've shown in various threads lately.  There will be a key EC book (yes, I've found an upgrade), a pre-hero JIM, 2 Gold Key keys, a few of Rick's beautiful Planet undercopies, a Scrooge, and a Baker, just to name a few ...

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

So ... I've been away from the boards for almost two months now.  Health issues, on my end, my wife's end, and my father's end, combined with job workload = an unintended hiatus from the boards.  That's about to change.

I'll be putting together my 6th Annual Mega-Sale -- filled with lots of keys, lots of nice high grade raws, a handful of slabs, and a lot of other generally neat, cool stuff.  Most are now undercopies, and some are books I'm simply ready to part with.  There will be a pretty big chunk of books in G/S/B, and another thread in Modern, which may also include a lot of affordable mini-series to go along with the regular goodies.

It's going to be a LOT of books if all goes according to plan.  I'm sorting now, hoping to start scanning next week, and hope to get the sale running around Labor Day-ish if all goes well.  I just wanted to post a heads-up that it's coming.  For those people who've stopped by in my threads before (and it's a lot of you), I'm looking forward to seeing you all there, and hopefully, with something to catch your eye. :foryou: