• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

This evening I will be firing up a thread for (mostly) HG SA Marvel and DC books, with a few BA as well. Nothing key some but some nice copies. See you in a few(about 9:30-10pm EST).

I'm going to be posting some more stuff for sale either tonite or tomorrow night. I'll have everything from some Punisher CA books, to some bronze to mid/hi grade SA and even a few GA books. Most stuff will be either new or fomerly posted but reduced.

R.

anything green? :wishluck:

I'm going to be posting some more stuff for sale either tonite or tomorrow night. I'll have everything from some Punisher CA books, to some bronze to mid/hi grade SA and even a few GA books. Most stuff will be either new or fomerly posted but reduced.

R.

I think I have a #134 or so...9.2 or 9.4.

R.

R.

I think I have a #134 or so...9.2 or 9.4.

R.

Raw 9.2!?

Selling some modern drek thats clogging up my boxes,Walking Deads,Marvel Zombies #1 First print,Marvel Zombies 2 #1 and AMS #539.Check 'em out!

Will try to keep the thread running about a week or so,will include lots more CGC and raw books.

More to come,stay tuned.... :headbang:

Added Platinum Spider-man #1 CGC 9.4 :)

More books added,fresh out the oven! (thumbs u

Also fired up an FF thread with a bat!

Selling some modern drek thats clogging up my boxes,Walking Deads,Marvel Zombies #1 First print,Marvel Zombies 2 #1 and AMS #539.Check 'em out!

Will try to keep the thread running about a week or so,will include lots more CGC and raw books.

More to come,stay tuned.... :headbang:

Added Platinum Spider-man #1 CGC 9.4 :)

More books added,fresh out the oven! (thumbs u

Also fired up an FF thread with a bat!

WD #6 & L & K #2 SOLD!

A few more moderns thrown in and a few prices reduced! Plat.Spidey #1 CGC 9.4 $190 Shipped... :gossip::whistle:

Well, it has been a few weeks since I tried listing books, so time to light it up!!!

I have some nice raw Miller and Byrne runs, along with other assorted goodies coming up for sale tonight and tomorrow afternoon. Daredevils 159-181 minus a couple issues, Dark Knight Returns 2-4, multiple copies of Batman 404-407, X-Men from 120-143 minus a few issues.

For the next couple of weekends, I will be listing a slew of high grade SA and BA Marvels across many titles.

To start the Marvel sales off with a bang, Friday evening around happy hour I will be listing a run of high grade single digit Daredevils, many of which are slabbed, along with some killer Subby keys and raw SA and Miller DDs. Hope you'll all take a look at my sales threads.

Will be having a fairly large sales thread tonight.....18 slabs and 40 or so raw. A mixed bag as usual, probably more DC centric.

Starting around 7 central.

Word.

Will be having a fairly large sales thread tonight.....18 slabs and 40 or so raw. A mixed bag as usual, probably more DC centric.

Starting around 7 central.

Word.

Damn you John and your evening sales threads! :frustrated: I'm going to watch the UFC fight tonight. No Vampirella's probably anyway. :hi: