• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

I just dropped some GA into the BA/SA thread including an Adventure Comics #41 (second Sandman) and Batman #11 (classic Joker/cards cover).

:whistle:

I'm thinking about posting the following next week for sale---

Miracleman 14 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages

Iron Man 128 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages(1 of only 3 graded 9.8...key issue, demon in a bottle...alcoholism)

Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #27 CGC 9.8 (first Frank Miller work on Daredevil)

WHITE pages

I'm thinking about posting the following next week for sale---

Miracleman 14 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages

Iron Man 128 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages(1 of only 3 graded 9.8...key issue, demon in a bottle...alcoholism)

Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #27 CGC 9.8 (first Frank Miller work on Daredevil)

WHITE pages

Pretty sure you just did.

I am posting a few books this afternoon. Starting out with Neal Adams detectives, and Brave and the Bold. Will also be posting some other Brave and the Bold's that are not adams, but still pre-100 issues. After those books I havent decided what to move to. May switch to marvel...

These are all nice copies. But not 9.2/9.4 ..

I am posting a few books this afternoon. Starting out with Neal Adams detectives, and Brave and the Bold. Will also be posting some other Brave and the Bold's that are not adams, but still pre-100 issues. After those books I havent decided what to move to. May switch to marvel...

These are all nice copies. But not 9.2/9.4 ..

Shouldn't you be working, Pat.?? :o

I'm going to be posting a bunch of books in a new thread. Some old ones discounted to sell, and many new ones.

Likely tonite.

R.

OK, so I've list a bit of everything...high grade BA, SA and a few GA books including a Matt Baker Phantom Lady.

R.

I'll be listing a wide range of books tonight and tomorrow. There will be books from GA, SA, BA and moderns.

There will be alot of Uncle Scrooge books. :banana:

God bless us all. Everyone.

Re: 54 LOVE/ROMACE - 36 GA (ST. JOHN, ODDBALL MISC) 28 SA (ATLAS) llll

I had to delete and re-post the comics because I tried to cram them all,

(front and back covers scans), into two posts and they weren't displaying properly.

(Plus the people still on dial-up would have to wait too long for them to load.)

I am going to put up a long list of slabbed books that I'm going to offer very cheaply to the boards to see if they fly out the door.....they are not mine, and I listed 90 of them a long while ago....sold about 1/3 of them, so I still have 60 or so sitting here that I don't need. Either they sell or I'm going to return them to my friend and let him deal with moving them along as I was doing it as a favor to him.

No major big dollar books, but there are still a few decent books in there, and these are great for seeing old CGC grading trends as they are all old lable books.

I will also be listing some raw FF's in high grade that are part of an OO collection I bought a while back....they are copper.....

and maybe a few other things if there are any buyers.

Hey all,

Sometime over the weekend, I'll be listing a dozen or so high grade late 70s/early 80s G.I. Combats, and perhaps a few other war comics.. I'll post a heads up in the Silver age war thread when I get closer to the actual time.

Thanks in advance for looking,

Shep

Tomorrow. Saturday morning/ afternoon sale. Another one of my high grade silver age spectaculars featuring Strange Tales and Journey into Mystery + others!

+ some old Spideys, DD #1, mixed grade keys and stuff.

+ some high grade Bronze Spideys

Getting my groove on and about to list about a dozen books in the next half hour.

These run the gammit from IM drek to other oddball silver and bronze with a couple of keys thrown in.

The bulk are CGC graded.

hm