• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Getting my groove on and about to list about a dozen books in the next half hour.

These run the gammit from IM drek to other oddball silver and bronze with a couple of keys thrown in.

The bulk are CGC graded.

hm

:popcorn:

Getting my groove on and about to list about a dozen books in the next half hour.

These run the gammit from IM drek to other oddball silver and bronze with a couple of keys thrown in.

The bulk are CGC graded.

hm

I've got two small children, a wii, and old spiderman cartoons on DVD. We just made it to spiderman.

Books up in 5 minutes or so....

:wishluck:

The bulk are CGC graded.

hm

I've got two small children, a wii, and old spiderman cartoons on DVD. We just made it to spiderman.

Books up in 5 minutes or so....

:wishluck:

:acclaim::wishluck:

I will be listing 15 Copper Fantastic Four's in about 30 minutes. All 15 are from the Don Rosa Collection and each come with their own serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity.

Issue #'s 221, 233, 257, 259, 263, 269, 271, 273, 274, 292, 291, 299, 302, 307 and 308.

All in the 9.0 to 9.2 range.

Scanning right now and will start listing in about 30 minutes.

Hey everyone,

War comic sale tonight, starting at around 9pm. I wish I could do it sooner, but I have to scan, grade and price a stack of books.

Gonna be some good stuff. Mostly bronze, but there will be a nice smattering of Silver age. But there will be some very high grade stuff.. possibly even some CGC books (depends on how much time I can get today to scan, etc.)

See you tonight.

Shep

Hey all,

Ive got some books scanned and am in the process of scanning more as i type.

Tonights listings will consist of BA Avengers in VF and up, some suhweet Marvel Premier Iron Fists, about 5, and some other sordid and sundry books. Some will be suhweet DC's :banana: :banana: and the rest will be some semi-sweet Marvels :banana:

Look for the shindig to start around 7:00 or so EST.

:hi:

Hey all,

Ive got some books scanned and am in the process of scanning more as i type.

Tonights listings will consist of BA Avengers in VF and up, some suhweet Marvel Premier Iron Fists, about 5, and some other sordid and sundry books. Some will be suhweet DC's :banana: :banana: and the rest will be some semi-sweet Marvels :banana:

Look for the shindig to start around 7:00 or so EST.

:hi:

Ditto for me....only at 8 Central or so. And remove all the references to 'suhweet', 'Avengers', and 'Marvel Premiere'. lol

hm

i might even toss in a couple of Supergirl books, just to make you :heart:

(thumbs u I'll toss in some..... hm whatever it is you're collecting this week as well. lol:baiting:

hm

(thumbs u I'll toss in some..... hm whatever it is you're collecting this week as well. lol:baiting:
This is to both of your selling threads. :whatev:

Even with the strong possibility of a Supergirl or two? :shrug:

hm

This is for you even asking that question. :whatev::whatev:

hm

This is for you even asking that question. :whatev::whatev:

:sorry:

I have a pile of Rawhide Kids that I purchased back in the Summer of 2006 with which I’m ready to part.

The grades are generally low with the very few 20 cent BA books appearing to go fairly high --- VF-ish maybe.

60 books is a lot to scan & grade (process as they say), but I think I’m going to do just that tomorrow morning on my office copier (scan them that is ---- scans up to 80 pages a minute so this might be the way to go!).

I will be offering these at 50% of OSPG. :applause:

Here is the list if anyone is curious about the forthcoming Kid run!

37a

37b

39a

39b

41a

41b

42a

42b

43a

43b

43c

44a

44b

45a

45b

45c

46a

46b

51a

51b

52a

52b

53a

53b

54a

54b

56a

56b

58a

58b

58c

59a

59b

60a

60b

62a

62b

69a

69b

King Size Annual 1

I will be selling a few Spideys (comicgrinder where are you?), FF, X-Mens, some Horror ... the usualy krap. Starting in about an hour or so.
:banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's coming.............

monolith.jpg

thedude's biggest and bestest For Sale thread ever, next Sunday (Sept 7), time TBD.

items include,

CGC GA Actions/Supermans

CGC/raw Neal Adams Batman and Superman

a few Don Rosa pedigrees

and 2 Marvels, but one is a fairly important one. hm