• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Just bought an OO collection of crappy Marvels and Indies from the mid to late 80's. On first glance, copies that aren't staying with me range from 9.2 to Uber grades. Will begin posting on Wednesday if the baby lets me. Please don't PM me with requests...I plan on pulling and grading and posting because I don't have time to do it any other way. The keys are probably staying with me, but there should be some nice run fillers in there for you completists. I do know there are no Avengers or FF's but there are plenty of X books and Spidey's and even a couple issues of speedball.

Wednesday morning.

It's coming.............

monolith.jpg

thedude's biggest and bestest For Sale thread ever, next Sunday (Sept 7), time TBD.

items include,

CGC GA Actions/Supermans

CGC/raw Neal Adams Batman and Superman

a few Don Rosa pedigrees

and 2 Marvels, but one is a fairly important one. hm

:popcorn:

I was going to stop after my two weekend threads went so well, but I have another set of new books to list! Most are X-Men (starting at #2) + some TTA, TOS and others. These are all new, not leftovers.

Prices will be agresssive low, wholesale all well under Overstreet.

Please no PM's today, as I am working and will not able to respond before the thread starts at 5-6 pm Pacific time today.

Thanks!

I'll have another short selling thread starting tonight that will consist entirely of Amazing Spider-Man comics between issues 270 and 299 ranging in grades between CGC 8.5 and CGC 9.6. Fourteen (14) issues in all.

Shark

I will be posting about 500,000+ Valient and Image comics :roflmao: ranging from 1990-1995. It will be in 10,000 lot :blahblah: sections or if you want more just let me know :gossip:. There will be a list of the comics coming soon im still doing inventory on it :o . most are still in the original 200 or 300 cases. Im hoping these era of comics still has even a small following :wishluck:. I will also be setting prices meh but they will be totally negotiable :pullhair:.

I will be posting about 500,000+ Valient and Image comics :roflmao: ranging from 1990-1995. It will be in 10,000 lot :blahblah: sections or if you want more just let me know :gossip:. There will be a list of the comics coming soon im still doing inventory on it :o . most are still in the original 200 or 300 cases. Im hoping these era of comics still has even a small following :wishluck:. I will also be setting prices meh but they will be totally negotiable :pullhair:.

I'm gonna hold my breath meh

I will be posting about 500,000+ Valient and Image comics :roflmao: ranging from 1990-1995. It will be in 10,000 lot :blahblah: sections or if you want more just let me know :gossip:. There will be a list of the comics coming soon im still doing inventory on it :o . most are still in the original 200 or 300 cases. Im hoping these era of comics still has even a small following

If they did, it's gone now. lol

Sarcasm what a wonderful thing. doh! I guess everybody here started out with all the best stuff and all the money in the world rantrant . But any who......Im still gonna try and do this (thumbs u . Even though I know its a SUPER DUPER LUPER UPER NUPER LONG SHOT, that anyone is gonna want this stuff. zzz

Edited by takumis_ae86

Sarcasm what a wonderful thing. doh! I guess everybody here started out with all the best stuff and all the money in the world rantrant . But any who......Im still gonna try and do this (thumbs u . Even though I know its a SUPER DUPER LUPER UPER NUPER LONG SHOT, that anyone is gonna want this stuff. zzz

:think: I honestly thought you were joking. Best of luck though. :wishluck:

I like image :sumo:

Sounds likes a personal problem. :kidaround:

:sorry:

:sorry:

:foryou: