• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

Kubert and Cardy are nearly always worth the price of admission. :applause:

Uber-colorful cover of this early MGA -- best story: "I Was the Last Man on Earth".

MGA_08.jpg

Another excellent Moiera cover! :applause:

Uber-colorful cover of this early MGA -- best story: "I Was the Last Man on Earth".

MGA_08.jpg

Another excellent Moiera cover! :applause:

Gorgeous. Every time I see a book like this it makes me wish Gerber had been able to publish the photo book of silver age DC's.

Ken

Here is a trio of nice late fifties HOMs...all covers by Bob Brown!

The cover story is above par DC Sci-Fi

HOM_82.jpg

I would go so far to say that the cover story here, by Supergirl artist Jim Mooney, could be considered a prototype for CAVE CARSON (I wonder if this one will take off in value now...?)

HOM_83.jpg

DC didnt have too many giant monster covers, and this monster does not evoke the fear and awe that a Kirby monster would inspire...but its a nice little story by Mort Meskin

HOM_86.jpg

Here is a trio of nice late fifties HOMs...all covers by Bob Brown!

I would go so far to say that the cover story here, by Supergirl artist Jim Mooney, could be considered a prototype for CAVE CARSON (I wonder if this one will take off in value now...?)

HOM_83.jpg

Cool! Team of three (2 guys and a girl), mole machine...seems similar to me.