• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - New York Comic Con April 18-20, 2008

237 posts in this topic

I've just got a slab I REALLY want to get signed by Stan.

Only one? :devil:

I will be attending the NY Comic Con and am accepting submissions. Email me if you're interested.

PS- I'm new to the boards but Kevin can vouch for me (right Kev?).

Will Wong

Unknown Worlds

Toronto, Ontario

Ok, "Email me if you're interested." won't work without, well, an e-mail address. Also, PM's are no good if they aren't checked. Anyone know how to get in touch with this guy?

Hey folkies,

I am looking at going to New York for the Con. Wife gave the "well I guess it is ok". lol So anyone interested having me handle signings for them, either PM or e-mail me at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com. Kris the Collector knows me and so does Kevin. So far I am scheduled for Wonder-Con, MegaCon and Wizard World LA. So adding NY onto the list of cons keeps me on the road. And I might even go from New York down to Pittsburgh the next weekend. So those who are interested, please let me know ASAP as I can only handle so many books and I already have a bunch from my other clients.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics