• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Here's Billy Tan and myself with a great Wolverine

IMG_0506-1.jpg

wolvoreine.jpg

Ethan Van Sciver sketchbook,one of my Favorite artists.

ethanvansciverGL.jpg

Here's a couple of my own,for you who don't know I do a little drawing myself.

photo2.jpg

sepia toned to make it look old,what do you think?

46171_1582815489347_1204518994_1656373_6614274_n.jpg

Just found out the collector who owns a piece I covet has had said piece matted and framed.

Bummer (for me). :P

That complicates matters - or makes them much simpler, depending on one's perspective.

Excuse me while I go somewhere and sulk like a child. ;)

I commissioned this for my eldest daughter's college graduation from John Sterling Lucas, the successor to Bill Woggon on Katy Keene at Archie.

The right hand side is a recreation of the cover of the first comic that I ever bought my girls. My eldest was about 5 at the time. We got it because the consensus was that their mom was on the cover (Veronica).

On the left side, I had John extend the scene to include a picnic featuring his Katy and Sis along with my eldest.

It's pen, ink, and watercolor. He was a little worried about the paining since he does do it often, but I think it's marvelous.

We framed it for her birthday. So enjoy. Click here for more information including preliminary work and how to contact John.

Family%20-%20KAJ%20with%20her%20framed%20graduation%20gift.JPG

I commissioned this for my eldest daughter's college graduation from John Sterling Lucas, the successor to Bill Woggon on Katy Keene at Archie.

The right hand side is a recreation of the cover of the first comic that I ever bought my girls. My eldest was about 5 at the time. We got it because the consensus was that their mom was on the cover (Veronica).

On the left side, I had John extend the scene to include a picnic featuring his Katy and Sis along with my eldest.

It's pen, ink, and watercolor. He was a little worried about the paining since he does do it often, but I think it's marvelous.

We framed it for her birthday. So enjoy. Click here for more information including preliminary work and how to contact John.

Family%20-%20KAJ%20with%20her%20framed%20graduation%20gift.JPG

:applause: sweet!

Good god man, those look amazing!

That is some serious talent.

You should do a 40's Captain America in the same sepia tone

Here's a couple of my own,for you who don't know I do a little drawing myself.

photo2.jpg

sepia toned to make it look old,what do you think?

46171_1582815489347_1204518994_1656373_6614274_n.jpg