• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why cant I find a high grade GI Joe 21??

191 posts in this topic

Interesting...it might have been a reprint then. I looked at my copies of #3 and they all stated in the cheklist that #3 was the current issue. Did the book have a higher (.75) price on it? Those are a dead giveaway as reprints.

youll keep an eye out for ME?? Thank you, thank you ,thank you. PM me anytime you get some very high grade stuff and Ill buy it ALL! Ill pay more than Rickydogg too!! grin.gif

thats true...youre trying to complete the whole series where as im only tracking down the first 30 issues! I can help you find the issues you need and maybe youll help me finish my Primo set of the first 30! laugh.gif

I was watching a show that had a study on how "Voice Greetings" on an answering machine were related to a person's type of personality. Just put it this way...I was glad to be the type of personality that keeps my messages short and sweet wink.gif

frown.gif It came back 9.6 with white pages. They say it has a little bit of edge wear in adition to the corner otherwise it would have been a 9.8. Should I crack it and resend it? I think maybe different graders may give it the 9.8. What do you think?