• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why cant I find a high grade GI Joe 21??

191 posts in this topic

Personally I dont care how other people spend their money,whether it be Gold,Silver,Bronze,Iron,Chrome,Plastic,dog****, ect....I am a firm believer of the "to each their own" slogan.

Arch, come on... I edited it here for my post, but how in the world did this colorful expression for canine feces not get censored????frown.gif

Fecal expletives are not censored out when used in compund form, such as dogs***, cows***, birds***, or any kind of animal***. when used in an exclamation or standing by itself, like "Holee S***!, "ricky you little s***!, or "S***!, S***!, and Triple S***!", then it get's the censor characters

His degredation of everything in his path is contagious. I must allow myself to be "De- Darthed" I might be new here but I certainly am not a Newbie! More like Old school.

Hey Dogg, Do you trade for your Joes at all? which issues are you looking for in particular? Also if you PM me your e-mail address Ill send you a scan I have of my high grade #21 and see what you think.