• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

man, you just can't pay enough for enterainment like this...

I think threads like this, and the ones where Dupcak shows up on a regular basis to make a fool of himself, are what keep me coming back! lol

I didn't want to get in the middle of this, but there was one nasty thing said about Richard that bothered me. I hate it when debates turn personal. Even though I've never met Richard, I'm positive he's a decent guy and a credit to the collecting community. You know, I did see him in SanDiego a few years back, but his booth was so crowded I didn't try to introduce myself. I've chatted on the phone years ago and have always been treated with respect, even though I no longer spend much money on this hobby. That's all I got.......except....I was kinda worried that he might get mad and start smoking....it would not be worth it....it never is.

man, you just can't pay enough for enterainment like this...

With the writer's strike, what other options are available?

I stumbled on a post at StlComics by TheCharltonguy showing that PGX's website had Leder's name on it for a little while. It's been changed but it's still funny.

Google "Sincerely Terrence Leder"

I hope TCG won't mind me posting his screen capture:

PGXLedercrp2.jpg

Is this a joke? What's the context on his name appearing on the PGX website? (shrug)

Jim

Sho, I'm trying to be level headed about this. And seriously, I try not to sweat what happens on a chat board. Really. Cause I have my kid's well being, my girlfriend's well being and my own well being to worry about here...and i ' hate wasting red blood cells 'cause us old boogers don't have much to spare.

Not only that, but I actually like you and your posts.

For me it was good fun. If it wasn't just good fun for you...please let me know, cause it was not my intent to cause any trouble.

No worries. :hi:

Now you can call me a judge of character (you would not be the first) but Rich is solid. Wack'd. But solid.

I keep hearing about this supposedly solid guy. But then this Richard guy always seems to show up instead and makes a complete *spoon* out of himself.

Being from the same town as PGX.I know Dan Patterson,Ryan Elliott(terence Leder) and most of the other people involved with pgx.Eugene is a mid size town that got really small for a bit.

So, guilt by association or wrong place, wrong time?

(shrug)

Doc,

Just ask anyone from Oregon how they are percieved on these boards.Im sure most of the time it will be with a sick green tone on their face as they say"your from Eugene"

Being from the same town as PGX.I know Dan Patterson,Ryan Elliott(terence Leder) and most of the other people involved with pgx.Eugene is a mid size town that got really small for a bit.

(shrug)

Doc,

Just ask anyone from Oregon how they are percieved on these boards.Im sure most of the time it will be with a sick green tone on their face as they say"your from Eugene"

:sick:

(shrug)

Doc,

You mentioned you'd met and talked with two boardmembers. The obvious question that springs to mind is....which ones?

Professional Grading eXperts

I never knew what PGX stood for before... hm

:P one out of three ain't bad :shrug:

So only half a Meatloaf? :D

1/3 dork.

A mini loaf :kidaround:

We all can't be perfect like you (shrug)

I wish, I too collect Romance Comics too Greggy. :blush:

Besides, I would say anything just to interrupt the hennyclucking this thread has produced. :blahblah:

Come on Kenny. I can't remember the last post you made that had anything resembling actual content or a post with even a tiny hint of backbone in it. You shouldn't be complaining. :baiting:

PS: This post represents my CGC Moderator Permitted Posting Allotment to ZeMan Without it Being Considered Trolling for 2008. I'll see you in 2009!

(shrug)

Doc,

You mentioned you'd met and talked with two boardmembers. The obvious question that springs to mind is....which ones?

It seems like mr.schomburg or his better known local associates would know him, if he was anyone, that is. Eugene/Springfield is not that big of a place. And yeah, I used to live there - now I'm 250 miles distant.

(shrug)

Doc,

It doesn't help when those who have been caught red-handed are also proved to have used your computer to do their dirty deeds, does it?

And for those who are new to your patter, please explain again how you have nothing to do with the local cartel...other than them using your house as a work-place, obviously. meh

The two board members i met are Desinger Toast and Mr Schomburg.I sold Roy a Iron Man 4 and Paul a Justice Traps the Guilty 3.

Dennis

Kewl. Why don't you come down to Chicago this year? Great bunch of boardies will be there...in fact next time your at Pauly's place...call me.

'cause I know what Terence sounds like, and I know what Mike sounds like...and I am kind of a freak that way but I want to know what you sound like.

:wishluck:

Sho, I'm trying to be level headed about this. And seriously, I try not to sweat what happens on a chat board. Really. Cause I have my kid's well being, my girlfriend's well being and my own well being to worry about here...and i ' hate wasting red blood cells 'cause us old boogers don't have much to spare.

Not only that, but I actually like you and your posts.

For me it was good fun. If it wasn't just good fun for you...please let me know, cause it was not my intent to cause any trouble.

No worries. :hi:

Now you can call me a judge of character (you would not be the first) but Rich is solid. Wack'd. But solid.

I keep hearing about this supposedly solid guy. But then this Richard guy always seems to show up instead and makes a complete *spoon* out of himself.

Sho, Rich. This is for the two of you. Life on a message board is like sex. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad....but it's not always the other person's fault that it's bad (cause I know it's NEVER my fault).

:insane:

It's just bad chemistry. That means both parties can be correct and in the right and still dis-agree.

Translation? Yes it is time for some sleep after nearly 16 hours of being middle aged and not-wanting-to-admit-that-I'm-not-Gene-the-machine...but you boys need to see that you are both on the same side. You see me...i get nice guy all the time...and my ex? People think she is the nicest thing since sliced bread....together? Bad news...Molotav cocktail. Stay away. Neither person is at fault other than we are guilty of at one point interacting with each other.

Olive branches, brethren. Planting trees build more bridges than burning them.

Like Jordan once said...it's all Love.

R.

The two board members i met are Desinger Toast and Mr Schomburg.I sold Roy a Iron Man 4 and Paul a Justice Traps the Guilty 3.

Dennis

Kewl. Why don't you come down to Chicago this year? Great bunch of boardies will be there...in fact next time your at Pauly's place...call me.

'cause I know what Terence sounds like, and I know what Mike sounds like...and I am kind of a freak that way but I want to know what you sound like.

Never make it to the big shows.I would love to meet and greet some of the boardies thought.As far me calling you just give me your number.

Dennis

Dennis

Never make it to the big shows.I would love to meet and greet some of the boardies thought.As far me calling you just give me your number.

Dennis

Naw, I'd rather you call me when Pauly is around.

:luhv: