• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here. 30 years collecting DC silver.

111 posts in this topic

Welcome! If you have any nice DC Sci-Fi, pls post those covers - I, for one, cant get enough of em!

Bill

Me too.

And the war books. Any grades are fine. :thumbsup:

There are two threads in the Silver Age forum for war books and sci-fi books. You can also post them there.

Do I have to have my own ISP space to post the images? How do I upload images to the boards?

Most forumites use photobucket.

UBB will let you add "inline" images to a thread, but the maximum file size is something like 200k or so

Actually I had a very strong Fine+ copy of Showcase #4 about 4 years back that I sold for enough to help purchase my fully restored 1967 Mustang GTA convertible.

I have a coverless copy at this time however. I missed one a while back on Ebay. So that is one book I need to recapture myself.

Wish I had a scan of the book.

Actually I had a very strong Fine+ copy of Showcase #4 about 4 years back that I sold for enough to help purchase my fully restored 1967 Mustang GTA convertible.

That is very cool(and welcome to the boards)! :hi:

Hey, SD! Glad to see you here. Having had the privilage to view your collection, I think this board is perhaps the best place for you to find some of the books you're trying to hunt down -- If some of these guys don't have it or know where to find it, it may not exist.

I'd like to see you post a scan of the Tomahawk with the Pluto cover appearance. That book always makes me lol just thinking about it.