• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here. 30 years collecting DC silver.

111 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Boards. Your collection is simply awesome and too think you bought a lot of REALLY NICE books at a $1 a piece...MAN WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

Keep the scans coming. I love looking at these old books.

To ALL:

I've been in this man's home. When you get a glass of water, there's a comic book to read!!!!!

Amazing man and collection. He's KING of the DCs!

Welcome to the Boards. Your collection is simply awesome and too think you bought a lot of REALLY NICE books at a $1 a piece...MAN WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

Keep the scans coming. I love looking at these old books.

To ALL:

I've been in this man's home. When you get a glass of water, there's a comic book to read!!!!!

he keeps them in the fridge?

Are there threads for Aquaman or Atom? Hawkman? I have some beautiful HG's of the original series. I believe I saw a thread for JLA.

hm

I think I might have seen something in the Silver section...?

Bronze too maybe?

Will start up a JLA thread in the Copper section also...just as soon as I have that much time & have absolutely nothing better to do (pack a lunch).

BTW, awesome collection, Seadevils; let me know when you want to unload your, uh, top-grade dupes of JLA. The bank just increased my CC limit. ;)

Rick