• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the internet bidding ends for Heritage

221 posts in this topic

I think I won this...and I don't care that it's restored, I no longer need a centerfold:) (now I'll have to start listing, or my daughter is not having a wedding;)sensation1.jpg

Great book!

I, however, have been shut-out yet again..... :sorry:

The streak continues..... :frustrated:

Well, I guess I have a streak too:) , I will never bid with Heritage again...I don't care how cheap their items appear to be...The thread in Comics general, I wasn't sure where to post it.. and although I did place some bids last night,i I'm sorry that I did...I wish all of you who won well, but I don't like their practices...and I'm kind of annoyed and ...don't need to give my business to people who are not fair...

My bid on that book took place at 6am PST, they "chose to honor" a floor bid for the same amount made more than 10 hours later... I posted the information in the other thread.

So, I thank you all for the congrats, but I suppose they were premature...the good part is, I don't need to sell more books, lol..and ...I think I'll just be thrilled with the CFO copy I have, it was not meant to be...but ...for me, I'm not wasting my time on that site again...

Feel free to join me in the losers lounge.

100_4077.jpg

100_4075.jpg

Drinks are on the house! All you can drink Suffering Bastards and Painkillers!