• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,956 posts in this topic

but the cream of this collection was this book

Thor337CGC70.jpg

:facepalm: Nice pre-screening dork. You figure someone from Canada would at least be able fill in the submission form have it properly labelled as a Canadian edition.

I think Canadian editions are lame so why would I bother putting it on the form.

You can have this book if you want if you pay for shipping.

Thor337CGC70.jpg

:facepalm: Nice pre-screening dork. You figure someone from Canada would at least be able fill in the submission form have it properly labelled as a Canadian edition.

I think Canadian editions are lame so why would I bother putting it on the form.

You can have this book if you want if you pay for shipping.

:takeit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111133820600

This raw purchase has shipped today from CGC in it's new 9.8 white pages case. Call it my modern grail as it's been tough begging and threatening everyone to part with theirs. A best offer of $125 was accepted and the book got pressed and graded. I feel like I earned this one.

Thor337CGC70.jpg

I have an extra 9.8 white pages if you want to swap for one of those high grade DC bronze first issues I don't have...

Seriously, this type of thing happens to minor leaguers like me, not big leaguers like you. The fading impacted the grade that severely?