• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, Jemin said:

Signed by both Bendis and Bagley. Does Quesada ever do any signings?

20220509_193111.jpg

Congrats! I havent noticed a quesada in a while, not since people stopped talking about nyx. At least not with cgc in house signings and he hasnt been to comic cons near me either.

My bagley comes Lord willing soon, it's been shipped, so you're not the only one that it has been this long .

Nice looking book :x

On 5/9/2022 at 7:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Congrats! I havent noticed a quesada in a while, not since people stopped talking about nyx. At least not with cgc in house signings and he hasnt been to comic cons near me either.

My bagley comes Lord willing soon, it's been shipped, so you're not the only one that it has been this long .

Nice looking book :x

Thanks! My 1st signature book!

It was a reslab. Sent it in as a 9.2 came back as a 9.2 with a press and has a big Newton ring on it! (shrug).

On 5/9/2022 at 7:51 PM, Jemin said:

Thanks! My 1st signature book!

It was a reslab. Sent it in as a 9.2 came back as a 9.2 with a press and has a big Newton ring on it! (shrug).

You mean the new slabbing had a newton ring and not before you sent it this time?  There may be a way to send it back as a "mechanical error" either ring up cgc or send an email. I think there is a time limit upon receipt of 2 weeks for it to be done for free.

That said

The pic you took looks fine, so its sometimes a personal choice to send back. :)

Looks good, and we usually remember our first! Glad you're happy. :x

On 5/9/2022 at 7:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You mean the new slabbing had a newton ring and not before you sent it this time?  There may be a way to send it back as a "mechanical error" either ring up cgc or send an email. I think there is a time limit upon receipt of 2 weeks for it to be done for free.

That said

The pic you took looks fine, so its sometimes a personal choice to send back. :)

Looks good, and we usually remember our first! Glad you're happy. :x

Yea the new slab has it. I'm debating. I would like Quesada to sign it so I may just hold off and hope there is a signing in the future and then send it in for that. This is the book that brought me back to Spider-Man!

On 5/9/2022 at 8:10 PM, Jemin said:

Yea the new slab has it. I'm debating. I would like Quesada to sign it so I may just hold off and hope there is a signing in the future and then send it in for that. This is the book that brought me back to Spider-Man!

^^