• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

Cant wait for this show. Hopefully meet some more boardies. Meeting new people makes the shows so fun.

The dinner last year was great. We usually get together for lunch as well (if they remember your phone #).

See you there.

Cant wait for this show. Hopefully meet some more boardies. Meeting new people makes the shows so fun.

The dinner last year was great. We usually get together for lunch as well (if they remember your phone #).

See you there.

Im never going to live that one down am I?

:tonofbricks:

I promis ill remember your number this year

:foryou:

See you there.

I collect phone numbers. :gossip:

See you there.

Ok, that's just creepy.

See you there.

Ok, that's just creepy.

No, really. I do it mostly out of habit. If someone calls in on my cell phone I just save the number. Plus, I don't like answering the phone and being caught off guard. I love caller id.

Got Arex, MK, Bedrock, Angelo, Roy, Kenny and I think a couple more.

I even have the digits to greggy's new cell phone. :headbang:

See you there.

Ok, that's just creepy.

No, really. I do it mostly out of habit. If someone calls in on my cell phone I just save the number. Plus, I don't like answering the phone and being caught off guard. I love caller id.

:o Greggy has a cell phone now. WTH...

See you there.

Ok, that's just creepy.

even I dont have that :sorry:

For now that is :devil:

See you there.

I went to the NY dinner, and that was great. And I have Foolkiller on speed dial haha, so I will track him down if I have to. I am also taking comcasthawk for the ride, a friend of mine, and my fiancee (wife by then).

This show should be good fun ! I plan to buy.... Well I dont know. Im deciding on wht my next grail will be, as I have recently purchased the all-star 12 :headbang:

Maybe Hulk 181 will be next. But I would really like to find a raw uber HG Bats 251 hm

See you there.

I went to the NY dinner, and that was great. And I have Foolkiller on speed dial haha, so I will track him down if I have to. I am also taking comcasthawk for the ride, a friend of mine, and my fiancee (wife by then).

This show should be good fun ! I plan to buy.... Well I dont know. Im deciding on wht my next grail will be, as I have recently purchased the all-star 12 :headbang:

Maybe Hulk 181 will be next. But I would really like to find a raw uber HG Bats 251 hm

Should be a great time. I've been wanting to attend the Baltimore Show for some time now...! :applause: