• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

That IS an unbelievable guest list! Can't wait to go.

Once again, Marc Nathan and crew have outdone themselves.

Thank goodness the late summer/early fall is not as crowded with shows as the spring and early summer is! Once July hits it is back to one show a month for me.

with a show of :hi: .....

who is planning on attending this show?

:hi:

I'm opening the floor again for hosting the Forum Dinner at my place again, if you guys want to come out.

Since I don't expect to have a booth this year, perhaps I might go balls to the wall and do a PIG ROAST!!!

What say you gents to that?

shhh...don't tell the wife!

hm

I have a free flight available and well my cruise plans fell through. I would like to attend an East Coast show, so at this point it looks like I will be going.

You can roll up to NYC or come down and see DC as well.

(thumbs u

the reason I asked is, starting this year, I am going to take on more of a leadership role with organizing stuff ( like a Geppi Museum Tour, lunch, etc etc ), and I wanted to get a feel for what I'll be getting myself into :tonofbricks:

That IS an unbelievable guest list! Can't wait to go.

Once again, Marc Nathan and crew have outdone themselves.

Thank goodness the late summer/early fall is not as crowded with shows as the spring and early summer is! Once July hits it is back to one show a month for me.

^^

There is a good chance that Matt Nelson and I will be continuing our 2008 restoration detection seminar world tour at this year's Baltimore Comic-Con. :wishluck:

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I have stayed several times at the Radisson Lord Baltimore, which is about 3 blocks away. Mrs. Donut and I find that hotel to be outstanding, just outstanding.

My biggest peeve with baltimore is no host hotel con discounts.

I have stayed several times at the Radisson Lord Baltimore, which is about 3 blocks away. Mrs. Donut and I find that hotel to be outstanding, just outstanding.

My biggest peeve with baltimore is no host hotel con discounts.

.....our drugs and prostitutes are less then in some other cities, so it kinda' all works out :banana: