• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

Glad you can make it Joe. Look forward to seeing you again. (thumbs u

Anyone familiar with the vagrancy laws in Baltimore? Can I pick a bench and sleep on it overnight like everyone was doing in Chicago?

Anyone familiar with the vagrancy laws in Baltimore? Can I pick a bench and sleep on it overnight like everyone was doing in Chicago?

:gossip:

:(

Don't give me a frowny face. Joey is like company, you are like kin. ;)

Don't worry Danny, I'm only there for Saturday. Anyone who will be in early on Friday please let me know. I would like to go to Geppi's museum and see whatever the hell there is to see in Baltimore.

Don't worry Danny, I'm only there for Saturday. Anyone who will be in early on Friday please let me know. I would like to go to Geppi's museum and see whatever the hell there is to see in Baltimore.

Rumor has it there's supposed to be a prearranged time for boardies to get a tour of the place. More info will crop up as we get closer though, I'm sure. I'm hoping Medstudentnerd and I will be there early enough on Friday to make it there for a bit (though it'd probably in the later end of the day).

Rumor has it there's supposed to be a prearranged time for boardies to get a tour of the place. More info will crop up as we get closer though, I'm sure. I'm hoping Medstudentnerd and I will be there early enough on Friday to make it there for a bit (though it'd probably in the later end of the day).

More than a rumor my man......( or should I say Mac Man ;) ), it is a fact, as I am the one who will be arranging it, and keeping you guys posted in this thread (thumbs u

Steve

And don't take that lightly Danny :sumo: , Doc called me family earlier in the week as well :cloud9: So you know it means something :)

Jim

I will be running the Cards, Comics and Collectibles booth - the show promoter - in the big table across from Artist's Alley. Look for the big hairy guy. Feel free to stop by and ogle our stuff.