• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC, Greggy, Doc Watson and drbanner BANNED!

208 posts in this topic

Yes , DOC. I had 1st thought that you must had takin' one for the team last night .Maybe next time !!

Exactly what do you contribute here, other than man-love for banner?

Actually I believe his man-love was for Watson.

Yes , DOC. I had 1st thought that you must had takin' one for the team last night .Maybe next time !!

Actually I believe his man-love was for Watson.

I don't think he can decide one day to the next. (shrug)

I'm starting to lose hope here... doh!

That was a serious question. (shrug)

That was a serious question. (shrug)

Ok, now I see the problem...bhhooks22 started the "addicted to the forum" thread, you 2 got into it a bit, so your pavlovian response is to associate him with me. Sorry, but I really don't know the guy. (shrug)

If you really want to turn over a new leaf, I'm afraid you're going to have to take it on the chin a little bit...and already today you've effectively questioned tth2's manhood and called arex illiterate, so that isn't really a great way to start. Oh well, good luck! (thumbs u

If you really want to turn over a new leaf, I'm afraid you're going to have to take it on the chin a little bit...

I said I'd support the VCC, lay off the N and G words, try to create a more friendly atmosphere, and to not make anyone's life harder through insults, but if you're looking for Mary Poppins, check the local Blockbuster.

If you really want to turn over a new leaf, I'm afraid you're going to have to take it on the chin a little bit...

I said I'd support the VCC, lay off the N and G words, try to create a more friendly atmosphere, and to not make anyone's life harder through insults, but if you're looking for Mary Poppins, check the local Blockbuster.

55817-jcpoppins.jpg

:baiting:

55817-jcpoppins.jpg

:baiting:

Now animate it! :popcorn:

lol Good one, Nerf!

actually one of the better April Fools jokes I think got removed...

The infamous "Stan Lee RIP" thread...

I bit that hook line and sinker and opened the thread so fast I about

broke my fingers...

but then again, I am a fan of dark humor.

:P

I believed it until I saw Banner in the title and knew it was hogwash.

meh Banner I can believe. It was greggy that made me think April Fools. Greggy is like invincible..., or impregnable...., or something like that...., :eek:

meh Banner I can believe. It was greggy that made me think April Fools. Greggy is like invincible..., or impregnable...., or something like that...., :eek:

:cry:

:mad:

Apparently you haven't been around long enough to realize I have level headedness on all subjects, I try to avoid flame wars, and I have a true love of our hobby. Don't believe me? Click here! :banana::headbang: