• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC, Greggy, Doc Watson and drbanner BANNED!

208 posts in this topic

Very nice DrBanner ! (thumbs u (thumbs u.........( I also believe this is my 1st post to Banner or referencing him ) So if that's man - love. ? JC ? (shrug) (shrug).............................OH YEAH !! ...So if lovin' them is so wrong , ......I dont' wanna be right !!!.......................BH..

I believed it until I saw Banner in the title and knew it was hogwash.

meh Banner I can believe. It was greggy that made me think April Fools. Greggy is like invincible..., or impregnable...., or something like that...., :eek:

:mad:

Apparently you haven't been around long enough to realize I have level headedness on all subjects, I try to avoid flame wars, and I have a true love of our hobby. Don't believe me? Click here! :banana::headbang:

So if lovin' them is so wrong , ......I dont' wanna be right !!!

toAmerica2.jpg

He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho,

He helped Daniel get out the lion's den,

He helped Giiiillllligggaaaaan get off the island...

(worship)

JC being banned would have been Christmas, not April`s fools. :cloud9:

Just yesterday I was giving you kudos for acting like a man and not trolling me. doh!

"Enough about me . . . let's talk about you. What do you think about me?" :roflmao:

Mary Tyler Moore.... hm

Perhaps, but I've heard it from the Divine Miss M! :grin:

everybody likes dr. banner thats not the question-- its can you get along with that big green guy he keeps turning into.

:acclaim:

hulksmash.gif