• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC, Greggy, Doc Watson and drbanner BANNED!

208 posts in this topic

meh Banner I can believe. It was greggy that made me think April Fools. Greggy is like invincible..., or impregnable...., or something like that...., :eek:

impregnable :roflmao:

9999 :tonofbricks:

I believed it until I saw Banner in the title and knew it was hogwash.

meh Banner I can believe. It was greggy that made me think April Fools. Greggy is like invincible..., or impregnable...., or something like that...., :eek:

:mad:

Apparently you haven't been around long enough to realize I have level headedness on all subjects, I try to avoid flame wars, and I have a true love of our hobby. Don't believe me? Click here! :banana::headbang:

Sounds a lot like me. :whistle:

Apparently you haven't been around long enough to realize I have level headedness on all subjects, I try to avoid flame wars, and I have a true love of our hobby. Don't believe me? Click here! :banana::headbang:

Sounds a lot like me. :whistle:

Dang, another shill! (tsk)

Very impressive Mike!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I can not fathom the number to have clicked on the thread with glee to find naught but disappointment seconds later.

Well played sir, yet I can not escape a twinge of sorrow as I would have gladly fallen upon my own sword for the benefit of the whole.

Feelin a little Shakespeare today, Mercutio?

JC being banned would have been Christmas, not April`s fools. :cloud9:

Just yesterday I was giving you kudos for acting like a man and not trolling me. doh!

I wasn't trolling you, I was responding to Nerf's post.

Anyways, I thought you had me on ignore.

Is it bad that I didn't even notice Greggy's name in the list until now? (shrug)

Is it bad that I didn't even notice Greggy's name in the list until now? (shrug)

:cry:

Maybe you should change your name to rodney. :gossip:

Maybe you should change your name to rodney. :gossip:

:insane:

impregnable :roflmao:

Impregnable? And now because of lizard2's post, I can't get this image out of my mind! :sick:

[/img]

JC being banned would have been Christmas, not April`s fools. :cloud9:

Just yesterday I was giving you kudos for acting like a man and not trolling me. doh!

I wasn't trolling you, I was responding to Nerf's post.

Anyways, I thought you had me on ignore.

doh!

But that was a given Mike :golfclap: