• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fleamarkets!

33 posts in this topic

wound up going to the fleamarket today & there was a new guy with abunch of long boxes there so I started looking through & got 19 for $1 each some good trades too like KC DC & black panther stuff! I started talking to the guy as well and got his name and phone number & he may have one of my minor grails of ff #49 & maybe some other stuff as well!

SO I emailed him my list of stuff and titles! Should be interesting to see how this turns out!

I won't be getting it for $1 though like the other stuff cause the guy knows his stuff how ever it should be cheaper than online at least plus I can view em all in person before I buy!

FMC.jpg

FMC1.jpg

& yup...thats black panthers prey #1,3,4 trades :( I could almost cry that he did not have #2 no matter how much I looked!!!!!!!!!!!!! arhg! :( Oh well I hope to find it when I view his stuff!

kingdom come I think If V1 & 2 ... anyone know how many more there are?.. I've never read the series before so I snaged em...

heman.jpg

Oh yeah plus some heman figures for my friends kids!

I love fleamarkets! I hit some out of town and have scored some nice books. When I was collecting vintage Star Wars toys I bought gobs of them at these markets on the cheap. (thumbs u

Sounds like a nice day out (thumbs u

But those BP Panther's Prey aren't TPBs, it's a 4-part square-bound miniseries that came out monthly :gossip:

I never would have known they look just like a trade :D

Flea markets are awesome..Once in a great while I find gold. In 2001 I found a Hulk 181 for $25 that was about Fine or Fine+ w/coupon..a nice upgrade since I had paid more than twice as much for my copy with no coupon. Also found a ASM 135 VF in a 50 cent box. Also found a bunch of early 60s marvels for $1 each. Alas, these finds are getting far and few between as time goes on...

Flea markets are awesome..Once in a great while I find gold. In 2001 I found a Hulk 181 for $25 that was about Fine or Fine+ w/coupon..a nice upgrade since I had paid more than twice as much for my copy with no coupon. Also found a ASM 135 VF in a 50 cent box. Also found a bunch of early 60s marvels for $1 each. Alas, these finds are getting far and few between as time goes on...

I picked up a low grade Hulk #181 at a flea market for a buck! ^^ Must have been, oh, early 90s or so. It was easily worth many many multiples of that at the time when I bought it. It was the only jewel in a whole box of drek I searched through.

I picked up a low grade Hulk #181 at a flea market for a buck! ^^ Must have been, oh, early 90s or so. It was easily worth many many multiples of that at the time when I bought it. It was the only jewel in a whole box of drek I searched through.

Can't beat that! A buddy of mine found a 181 for a buck at a flea market too..but the top half of the cover was ripped off! He was still pretty happy with it though.

FMC.jpg

FMC1.jpg

& yup...thats black panthers prey #1,3,4 trades :( I could almost cry that he did not have #2 no matter how much I looked!!!!!!!!!!!!! arhg! :( Oh well I hope to find it when I view his stuff!

kingdom come I think If V1 & 2 ... anyone know how many more there are?.. I've never read the series before so I snaged em...

heman.jpg

Oh yeah plus some heman figures for my friends kids!

jesus, that brings back memories!!!

FMC.jpg

You must be a fellow Canadian...the Indiana Jones 1 that you picked up is a Canadian newsstand "variant". So might be the He-Man LS 1 as well.

Just letting you know...cool finds!