• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March (May) Madness Grading Contest

251 posts in this topic

I have grades from Trmoore, Turokhunter and Abracadabra. I'm waiting for each of their competitors, Butters, Marvelcollector and Blowupthemoon. (shrug)

Get used to that. lol

Do yourself a favor and put down a 48 hour time limit to get your grades in :gossip:

I have grades from Trmoore, Turokhunter and Abracadabra. I'm waiting for each of their competitors, Butters, Marvelcollector and Blowupthemoon. (shrug)

Get used to that. lol

Do yourself a favor and put down a 48 hour time limit to get your grades in :gossip:

12 hour

They've had plenty of time...I rule forfeit (no show)...just like in my son's Little League games... :baiting:

Just a suggestion here....maybe each round should have it's own thread, so it will be noticed.

I had no idea this was going on until about 15 minutes ago....

Slackers...as I believe Uncle Ben told Peter Parker...with great power comes great responsibility...

OK, that's a little over the top so I'll dumb that down a little...with contest participation comes a minimum level of responsibility...

i.e. get your picks in and don't hold up 30+ other participants because you're too lame to log on and/or check the freaking contest!!! rantrant

OK, Noon PST Tuesday deadline. :sumo:

Next round I'll attach a time limit. Does anyone know Butters? Abracadabra, I think, is in Germany, so he may come through tonight.

I PMed Butters.

Maybe you should start a new thread for each round.

It's the way it's always been done and maybe people aren't aware you've started it up.

hm

Next round I'll attach a time limit. Does anyone know Butters? Abracadabra, I think, is in Germany, so he may come through tonight.

I PMed Butters.

It's the way it's always been done and maybe people aren't aware you've started it up.

hm

If that's the protocol, I can do that...Let's get this round closed out. :headbang:

I PMed Butters.

hm

:insane:I actually have Abracadabra's grades- I need Butters, Blowupthemoon, and Marvelcollector. doh! My bad. I sent Blowupthemoon a PM.

Since we're throwing out suggestions...

Could you note any flaws that aren't visible? For example, that ASM 177 must have had something going on that none of us could see.

Thanks for putting this together, should be fun....at least until I get knocked out in the first round!

quote=Nostalgic Attic]

I PMed Butters.

hm

:insane:I actually have Abracadabra's grades- I need Butters, Blowupthemoon, and Marvelcollector. doh! My bad. I sent Blowupthemoon a PM.

I PMed you my grades about an hour before this post.

And as others have mentioned, I suggested that a new thread be started when you are starting a new round.....