• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March (May) Madness Grading Contest

251 posts in this topic

My grades are in! ^^

So tell us, if you agree you can do so because I don't think it'll give any help to the late entries, what's the highest # of "wins" that have been scored so far. Would also be fun to know the lowest # too! :baiting:

It'll help keep the thread at the top with a bit more chatter. :popcorn:

My grades are in! ^^

So tell us, if you agree you can do so because I don't think it'll give any help to the late entries, what's the highest # of "wins" that have been scored so far. Would also be fun to know the lowest # too! :baiting:

Ok...so far, the best record is 13-3 :banana:. The worst: 5-11 (: (and I think he knows who he is) But hey, the best part about it is there is always another round.

I'll be posting the records along with the answers just after midnight Saturday. I'll ask everyone to check their record and let me know if I messed anything up before I get the brackets set.

My grades are in! ^^

Ok...so far, the best record is 13-3 :banana:. The worst: 5-11 (: (and I think he knows who he is) But hey, the best part about it is there is always another round.

I'll be posting the records along with the answers just after midnight Saturday. I'll ask everyone to check their record and let me know if I messed anything up before I get the brackets set.

13-3 hm

:acclaim:

Looks like the west coast is representin' :headbang:

We should field a team to battle the evil Central Florida Posse. :devil:

WEST is BEST Baby!

Grades sent... :headbang:

It would be helpful in future rounds if you could list the year the book was published...THANKS!

Did we get to at least 32? :banana:

We have 28 with a few more coming in, so I think we're good. If we're under 32, the top ranked teams will get a bye, if we are over, we can have a couple 'play-in' games. So everyone who submits will be able to play. (thumbs u