• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March (May) Madness Grading Contest

251 posts in this topic

OK, Noon PST Tuesday deadline. :sumo:

Next round I'll attach a time limit. Does anyone know Butters? Abracadabra, I think, is in Germany, so he may come through tonight.

Germany? Nope, I'm from Michigan, USA. lol I sent the grades within an hour of you posting the books.

I have grades from Trmoore, Turokhunter and Abracadabra. I'm waiting for each of their competitors, Butters, Marvelcollector and Blowupthemoon. (shrug)

Mine are in.

Next round I'll attach a time limit. Does anyone know Butters? Abracadabra, I think, is in Germany, so he may come through tonight.

Germany? Nope, I'm from Michigan, USA. lol I sent the grades within an hour of you posting the books.

doh! Someone said they were in Germany...thought it was you.

Since we're throwing out suggestions...

Could you note any flaws that aren't visible? For example, that ASM 177 must have had something going on that none of us could see.

Thanks for putting this together, should be fun....at least until I get knocked out in the first round!

I'll try to note anything not visible on the scan. In the case of the ASM 177, I checked the scan when it posted and the tears at the upper BC were visible- barely. That's what knocked it down to a 9.0. Very sweet book otherwise.

Good Luck in the next round! (thumbs u

I PMed Butters.

Maybe you should start a new thread for each round.

It's the way it's always been done and maybe people aren't aware you've started it up.

hm

:insane:I actually have Abracadabra's grades- I need Butters, Blowupthemoon, and Marvelcollector. doh! My bad. I sent Blowupthemoon a PM.

I PMed you my grades about an hour before this post.

And as others have mentioned, I suggested that a new thread be started when you are starting a new round.....

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't have your PM (shrug)

I PMed Butters.

Maybe you should start a new thread for each round.

It's the way it's always been done and maybe people aren't aware you've started it up.

hm

If that's the protocol, I can do that...Let's get this round closed out. :headbang:

Either that, or send me a PM when it's my turn to bat . . . :grin:

Patience is a virtue everyone! ;) Things have progressed fairly rapidly from sign-up time until now. A grading contest is a lot of work, and our host is doing a great job! :headbang:

Hello,

I did 11-5 but I am in the wrong region.

I live in the south east, I put Central Florida in my grade list but you have me in the southwest rankings. Shoudnt I be in South east?

I dont mind though if it's too late to fix it. If they dont mind me being on there side :)

Hello,

I did 11-5 but I am in the wrong region.

I live in the south east, I put Central Florida in my grade list but you have me in the southwest rankings. Shoudnt I be in South east?

I dont mind though if it's too late to fix it. If they dont mind me being on there side :)

There were probably to many SE people so he moved a few around to even it out.