• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

I was called gay because of my avatar.

I just called my attorney and I'm going to file a 1 million dollar suit for defamation. I got the pms to prove it.:sumo:

Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 Scammer aka Thief & Name caller

Count gay? No way. Bert & Ernie yes, but not Count!!

I can't wait to see how this all turns out. My opinion is that it won't go well for the guy selling the $4,000 empty box. Not well at all.

United States

Postal Inspection Service

Mail Fraud & Misrepresentation

United States Postal Inspection Service Mail Fraud & Misrepresentation

Title 18, United States Code

Section 1341. Frauds & swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $ 1 million or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

(thumbs u

Hi gang,

Wow, thanks for all the support and help. I really, really appreciate it. So far I have done the following:

1) phoned Harold Fuller and demanded the return of the $4000.

2) reported the fraud to the Postal Service Inspection Dept.

3) have signed impromptu affidavit from acting Postmaster of my receiving post office.

Should I also contact the Cleveland Police Dept? Would that muddle the postal investigation? Also, there is a police dept. inside the Cleveland Clinic where he works; maybe I should contact them as he did use the clinic phones to help carry off the scam?

SHOULD YOU ??? oh HELLLL YESS !!

Put the thick and juicy BBQ sause on any chuckfou that yanks

you for 4k. Dang son, here in Texas we'd have Johnny Law on

the old boy in three shakes.

Sue me. Im broke, jobless, and dont own ANYTHING outright. Have a good time in court ya stinkin con artist. I may not have a whole lot but I have my word, which is gold if you know me.

I no longer feel alone. :cloud9:

Sue me. Im broke, jobless, and dont own ANYTHING outright. Have a good time in court ya stinkin con artist. I may not have a whole lot but I have my word, which is gold if you know me.

I no longer feel alone. :cloud9:

And nor should you, but I get back to work tuesday. Then wizardpa and big apple. Im making more from comics then at my job lately.

I'm amazed at how naive some people can be.

Doe's this tool actually think he has a leg to stand on or perhaps the court system is similar to what is on television.

FACTS:

You stole $4000.

The Postal Inspector is a witness of the contents of the package.

And you are going to counter sue with...he threatened you???

You better believe it...I would do the same. Run this by a judge and see what the outcome will be.

You can try and side step all you want AlleyBat but you're screwed and I hope that VTcomics has no leniency on you and nails you to the wall.

He gave you a chance to return the money and that would has taken care of all of this but you decided to try and lie your way through this but you screwed up. The opening of the package was witnessed by a Postal Inspector.

AlleyBat your little shenanigans will just frustrate the judge even more.

VT - I hope that on top of the money stolen you request Interest on the $4k as well as compensation for emotional distress and any fees involved in recuperating the 4k including legal expenses.

People snicker at the postal inspectors.Think of them as rent a cops.However this is far from the truth.I believe their conviction rate is 95%.

People snicker at the postal inspectors.Think of them as rent a cops.However this is far from the truth.I believe their conviction rate is 95%.

If this clown is representative of their clientele, I can see why. Like matching wits with a cow. :P

Go take a look at an application to become a Postal Inspector. It is not easy getting hired as an inspector. Anyone snickering at those guys don't have a clue.

Go take a look at an application to become a Postal Inspector. It is not easy getting hired as an inspector. Anyone snickering at those guys don't have a clue.

I believe that getting into the postal service period is fairly difficult.

Damn straight. I thought about working a summer job at a local USPS 3 years ago, but then I was advised by the postmaster that the interview process could take up to 6 months. After the 80's and 90's "Going Postal" shootings prospective employees are required to have several interviews with psychiatrists for clinical evaluations before they ever step foot in the back, much less behind the counter. The application process is VERY long, drawn out, and time consuming.

keep on posting losers, I'm going to sue every last one of you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I heard a noise.

Did somebody f a r t?

I was called gay because of my avatar.

I just called my attorney and I'm going to file a 1 million dollar suit for defamation. I got the pms to prove it.:sumo:

Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 Scammer aka Thief & Name caller

One million, two million, three million...

Maa-haa-haa...

keep on posting losers, I'm going to sue every last one of you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I look forward to the day. You'll be hearing from me shortly. :hi:

I strongly suggest you refund Phil's money before the matter escalates into something you never planned. :gossip:

Just be careful about making any threats to him, including but not limited to one like this: "give me my money back or I will call your boss."

Making such a threat in Florida --- & perhaps many other states --- is a 2nd degree felony.

836.05 Threats; extortion.--Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his or her will, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Many collection agencies have attempted to employ such tactics (I'll call your boss if you don't pay me back) and it is not legal to do so. It's harassment. But, keep in mind the word "maliciously" and its definition in the statute.

Debt collection is a different matter. However, it is still not legal to call someone up and say, hey, I'm going to ruin you. It is lawful to say, we intend to file a complaint but want to make an attempt to resolve the debt amicably. Be careful... I would not just haphazardly go off and start making threats... but I think it is reasonable for you to say, I would like to be repaid and legal action will be taken if it is not.

I would imagine this statute is not utilized often in matters of legitimate debt collection, particularly when fraud actually occurred.

For example, adultry is against the law still in many states but rarely ever prosecuted.

I strongly suggest you refund Phil's money before the matter escalates into something you never planned. :gossip:

I wouldn't mess with Mr. Zaid!

Poster: AlleyBat

Subject: Re: Batman #1

CGC has been notified by email and phone, also keep calling my number and leaving

malicious messages. I've contacted my phone company and attorney will be notified

as well on Tuesday.

Can you sue me also? :roflmao:

:applause: Man, this is going to be juicy if this insufficiently_thoughtful_person doesn't give Phil his money back. This will cost the fool up to four times that 4G. Can't get blood from a turnip? Mark Zaid can and he will bleed you dry :devil: