• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

Yes, I hope everything works out for you. It's really hard to believe someone would scam like this. It's amazing how some people can live with themselves.

It's been a month.

Just wanted to know if there has been a update.

Biggest scam in board history and all... :popcorn:

Well, my bank has recovered the funds from his bank, but there are some conditions that still have to take place before it is all mine to spend again. The postal fraud investigation is still crawling forward. About all I can say for now gang. You guys and gals have been incredibly supportive and I cannot thank you all enough. (worship) (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

Well, my bank has recovered the funds from his bank, but there are some conditions that still have to take place before it is all mine to spend again. The postal fraud investigation is still crawling forward. About all I can say for now gang. You guys and gals have been incredibly supportive and I cannot thank you all enough. (worship) (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

GREAT news !! Hope the rest is just red tape and you get your money in your hands soon (thumbs u

Fantastic news! Score one for the good guys...hopefully, you'll have all the money cleared sometime soon (thumbs u