• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

...intimidating a witness? Doesn't that entail significant jail time?

Alleybat seems to be a self-destructive, self-hating type of empty box mailer...of course, in my opinion.

I guess we can all sympathize with Phil. How many times do we wait for books and worry whether we will receive anything in the package but shipping material? I guess we are all with him in spirit and hope for the best. With the best legal minds in the country on the job I'm sure the seller will make full restitution.

I don't know if this question was asked? But......... Was the pacakage insured?

If so, when is the insurer off the hook? When the pacakage ariives or the cargo received?

jay

I can't believe I missed this thread. I actually read every post. Even those by Count and Watson. :insane:

VT, make sure you learned a lesson with this. You were warned before you sent the money. Sucks to be you. :eek:

Harold, it sucks worse to be you. You're future cellmate will appreciate how well you suck, too. Just hope you get to room with the biggest, baddest inmate at the prison, and make him know what it feels like to be a man. He could come in handy for protection when you are in danger of being gang raped. I hope you come out of this as a reformed crook...that has trouble sitting down...and swallowing. :foryou:

Foolkiller and Zaid, sick the crook! :headbang:

Any updates on this case?

CC

Yep. However, gotta keep quiet for a bit longer...... :gossip:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do grind fine. :applause:

Okay, I've been following this like a soap opera. Did justice prevail?