• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

I am surprised it took this long...I've been watching the ban list all day.

Just like a REALLY full toilet...it takes some time to flush it all away. (thumbs u

C

Yup, giant turds take a while to flush

:sick: Thanks, Nik! :sick:

Too much information, talk to the hand, more than I needed to know!

As long as we're OT, I swear by Toto toilets. They get a lot of hype, but they can truly handle whatever you throw at them. And save some $ on the water bill.

Just like a REALLY full toilet...it takes some time to flush it all away. (thumbs u

C

As long as we're OT, I swear by Toto toilets. They get a lot of hype, but they can truly handle whatever you throw at them. And save some $ on the water bill.

Bought one when we remodeled the bathroom....worth every buck and lives up to every inch of the hype.

C

Why is this thread still here? hm

It's not a thread anymore.....it's evidence. (thumbs u

C

C

Bought one when we remodeled the bathroom....worth every buck and lives up to every inch of the hype.

C

Im thinking of Al Bundy talking about the Ferguson BA- WHOOSH

:foryou:

Just a piece of advice for future reference. When making an expensive purchase whether it be from someone reputable you know, or an a**hole such as Harold always put it on your credit card. In this case you could have already called them up, filed a charge, and gotten your money back.

CC

:gossip: He could have stopped payment on the check through his bank too. He might still be able to and then the bank will go after the scumbag too.

Just a piece of advice for future reference. When making an expensive purchase whether it be from someone reputable you know, or an a**hole such as Harold always put it on your credit card. In this case you could have already called them up, filed a charge, and gotten your money back.

CC

:gossip: He could have stopped payment on the check through his bank too. He might still be able to and then the bank will go after the scumbag too.

Check cleared long ago. Credit card would have been great, but of course Harold wouldn't take CC and/or PayPal. :tonofbricks:

CC

Check cleared long ago. Credit card would have been great, but of course Harold wouldn't take CC and/or PayPal. :tonofbricks:

You have to keep your eBay-radar up here too.

New seller.

Has just one comic that's a big key.

No Paypal.

:eek:

CC

comfort.gif

Don't worry, this case is a slam dunk. Soon you will have your 4k and Harry will be sitting in federal prison crying for his mom. sdb78926.gif

You saved yourself by opening in front of a postal worker. This was VERY smart move. (thumbs u (thumbs u

You saved yourself by opening in front of a postal worker. This was VERY smart move. (thumbs u (thumbs u
That's true. The postmaster is a federal employee that actually counts as a witness. As I recall that's part of the reason that they can do passports too. They're like notaries in that regard.

lol

Also I doubt that CGC would just turn over any information regarding their members without a supena. And even if they did how legit is the info?

But AlleyBat knows the law... :roflmao: Oh I'm gonna be sued. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I just received word from VtComics that I've been put on Harold's "Hate List" along with you. Let's pop some champagne.

congrats.gif

lol

Also I doubt that CGC would just turn over any information regarding their members without a supena. And even if they did how legit is the info?

But AlleyBat knows the law... :roflmao: Oh I'm gonna be sued. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I just received word from VtComics that I've been put on Harold's "Hate List" along with you. Let's pop some champagne.

congrats.gif

I get no PMs, no idiotic replies on the board from the scum, and now I'm not included on Harold's Big List of Hate?! (shrug) I feel so left out...

:(

The hate list is probably written on the back of some generic dollar-store coloring book in crayon. :roflmao:

I wouldn't worry about suing board members....I would be more concerned about stocking up on vaseline.

God knows, you are going to need a sh!tload of it....Bubba at the local pen is going to have a lot of fun wrecking that turd-cutter of yours.

Might want to save your as5, literally, and pay the man his money back....

lol

congrats.gif

lol

Welcome to the list :headbang:

Just curious if, from a legal standpoint, all the threats amount to threatening or intimidating a witness? Doesn't that entail significant jail time?

Just curious if, from a legal standpoint, all the threats amount to threatening or intimidating a witness? Doesn't that entail significant jail time?

Like us breadstick-armed, dateless nerd wagon driving comic geeks are credible enforcers...