• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

All further comments from me will be through my attorney.

hm

Some of your comments to him should be through his local Police Department as well.

Since he was nice enough to go down and introduce himself to his local PD regarding this matter, as he stated in his post, they must have all of his actual contact information. Once you make out your report for felony theft of goods in excess of $2500 (Class B Felony) they will know exactly how to "get ahold" of him to discuss his concerns in the light of everything that has taken place.

And since he's so versed on the law and on who he is going to sue and for what reasons I am sure he has seen this part of the Nevada Criminal Code.

NRS 205.0835 Penalties.

4. If the value of the property or services involved in the theft is $2,500 or more, the person who committed the theft is guilty of a category B felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 10 years, and by a fine of not more than $10,000.

5. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall order the person who committed the theft to pay restitution.

A $4,000 theft, if convicted, could cost you $10k in cash, 10 years in prison AND you will have to pay the $4k back. It's a good thing the seller of the "Batman #1" went to the police first....he has really sped things up in the process.

The bolded sections are for the challenged, the delusional, and those unclear on the concept.

C

And is this in addition to the Federal mail fraud and other assorted charges? hm

I'm amazed at how naive some people can be.

Doe's this tool actually think he has a leg to stand on or perhaps the court system is similar to what is on television.

FACTS:

You stole $4000.

The Postal Inspector is a witness of the contents of the package.

And you are going to counter sue with...he threatened you???

You better believe it...I would do the same. Run this by a judge and see what the outcome will be.

You can try and side step all you want AlleyBat but you're screwed and I hope that VTcomics has no leniency on you and nails you to the wall.

He gave you a chance to return the money and that would has taken care of all of this but you decided to try and lie your way through this but you screwed up. The opening of the package was witnessed by a Postal Inspector.

AlleyBat your little shenanigans will just frustrate the judge even more.

VT - I hope that on top of the money stolen you request Interest on the $4k as well as compensation for emotional distress and any fees involved in recuperating the 4k including legal expenses.

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

hm

Some of your comments to him should be through his local Police Department as well.

Since he was nice enough to go down and introduce himself to his local PD regarding this matter, as he stated in his post, they must have all of his actual contact information. Once you make out your report for felony theft of goods in excess of $2500 (Class B Felony) they will know exactly how to "get ahold" of him to discuss his concerns in the light of everything that has taken place.

And since he's so versed on the law and on who he is going to sue and for what reasons I am sure he has seen this part of the Nevada Criminal Code.

NRS 205.0835 Penalties.

4. If the value of the property or services involved in the theft is $2,500 or more, the person who committed the theft is guilty of a category B felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 10 years, and by a fine of not more than $10,000.

5. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall order the person who committed the theft to pay restitution.

A $4,000 theft, if convicted, could cost you $10k in cash, 10 years in prison AND you will have to pay the $4k back. It's a good thing the seller of the "Batman #1" went to the police first....he has really sped things up in the process.

The bolded sections are for the challenged, the delusional, and those unclear on the concept.

C

And is this in addition to the Federal mail fraud and other assorted charges? hm

Yes...A Federal Mail Fraud Charge would be separate and distinct from any State or Local criminal charges...

The operative federal code language:

§ 1341. Frauds and swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

So there are Federal Criminal, Local/State Criminal, Federal Civil, and Local Civil penalties that can be assessed in cases of Mail Fraud. Being that a Fraud case involves intent to decieve and moral terpitude, damages and penalties in excess of the original amount stolen can be assessed as punishment for the behavior.

C

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

hm

NRS 205.0835 Penalties.

C

Yes...A Federal Mail Fraud Charge would be separate and distinct from any State or Local criminal charges...

The operative federal code language:

]§ 1341. Frauds and swindles[/b]

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

So there are Federal Criminal, Local/State Criminal, Federal Civil, and Local Civil penalties that can be assessed in cases of Mail Fraud. Being that a Fraud case involves intent to decieve and moral terpitude, damages and penalties in excess of the original amount stolen can be assessed as punishment for the behavior.

C

:o :o :o

I'm guessing (don't know for sure) that he might be liable for all costs involved.

It's not going to be hard to track him down. That's PI #101 and most people can do it in their sleep. I suggest he cuts his losses and pays up, personally. Not sure if he's reasonable enough to listen.

R.

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Hopefully you will get some jail time for this.

I'm guessing (don't know for sure) that he might be liable for all costs involved.

It's not going to be hard to track him down. That's PI #101 and most people can do it in their sleep. I suggest he cuts his losses and pays up, personally. Not sure if he's reasonable enough to listen.

R.

He would most likely be liable to pay for whatever costs directly involved in recouping his funds. The scammer was relying on a scam that would most like be considered his word against another which in turn has backfired. This is not his word against someone else's. He cannot claim that the book was delivered. The opening of the package was witnessed so therefore it now his word against the Postal inspector and the buyer.

Since he refused to return the funds he will have to prove that the book was mailed which it was not. He cannot mail it out now... duh ..postdated lol

Since the buyer has no other recourse but to reclaim his funds through the legal system he would most likely be entitled to expenses incurred through the process and more.

He is screwed and is just digging a deeper hole for himself.

CGC has been notified by email and phone, also keep calling my number and leaving

malicious messages. I've contacted my phone company and attorney will be notified

as well on Tuesday.

Who's your attorney? Dewy, Cheatem, and Howe?

By the way, does anyone remember who posted their name and phone number on the original post? Not VT, but the seller, so this is self disclosure, not defamation.

lol

Also I doubt that CGC would just turn over any information regarding their members without a supena. And even if they did how legit is the info?

But AlleyBat knows the law... :roflmao: Oh I'm gonna be sued. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Good luck thief!! :roflmao:

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

The classic case of denial; "oh I did nothing" bullsh** mentality isn't going to work this time around chump. VtComics thus far has taken it relatively easy on your long lost soul. If you stole four grand from me I would not only take action against you, but your entire family and everything in your possession. You are a mother :censored: crook who is headed straight to federal prison. Maybe there you will learn how to bend over and take it. I hope you get fired from your job and crawl around on your belly like a snake for the rest of your life. After paying back the money why don't you do yourself and all of us a favor by jumping off of a cliff? Peace out Frank Abagnale Jr. .

-CC

CGC has been notified by email and phone, also keep calling my number and leaving

malicious messages. I've contacted my phone company and attorney will be notified

as well on Tuesday.

Who's your attorney? Dewy, Cheatem, and Howe?

By the way, does anyone remember who posted their name and phone number on the original post? Not VT, but the seller, so this is self disclosure, not defamation.

:hail: Excellent point. So wrapped up in deception and trying to backtrack and justify that he/she forgot. :doh:

Id do it by the book. As much as I like the physical threats. I'd put this scum bag in jail if at all possible. Then I would be sure to go and visit him. Imagine the look on his face as he walks into the visitors room and sees the guy who put him there on the other side. Now that would be sweet justice. I hope you get all your money back. Plus get this guy a new address for a year or so. He is a thief, liar, and a cheat.

By the looks of things he is using company equipment for the phone calls. That will go against him without question. His employer wont like that one little bit. They will want nothing to do with this guys criminal actions. I hope they do a Donald Trump on you..

What a treat to wake up to AlleyCrack's behavioral misdirection. The guy is a fruitcake. :screwy:

Going to sue CGC? :roflmao: Surely AlleyCrack's vast legal knowledge includes that little landmark case involving AOL and someone trying to sue them over a website's content...right? :roflmao:

This clown, as we all know, isn't going to sue anyone or contact any police department. He'd call or show up at a police station and they'd laugh him right out the front door. "Oh! Someone threatened me on a BBS because I didn't keep my word!" :roflmao:

Just sit back and let him stew. The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do grind fine. (thumbs u This should be highly entertaining.

Did I miss something? Alleybutt went from Cleveland to Las Vegas? (216) is Cleveland area code.

Someone mentioned LV earlier which is where the discussion went....if it is Cleveland and a theft by fraud in this dollar amount is proven to have taken place then it is an Ohio state class 5 felony with a minimum of one year in prison as a sentence...that a MINIMUM of one year, and max of three years.

That is again exclusive and separate from any potential federal criminal or civil penalties which could be enforced if prosecuted and found guilty.

C