• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

:roflmao: Alleybat

By what the weenie said in his posting, we will be getting some letter from his attorney as well. What could my letter be used for? Perhaps as packing paper in one of my not full long boxes...maybe paper to sketch on... many possible uses...hm

:roflmao: Alleybat

By what the weenie said in his posting, we will be getting some letter from his attorney as well. What could my letter be used for? Perhaps as packing paper in one of my not full long boxes...maybe paper to sketch on... many possible uses...hm

Try not to get your hopes too high up. You might end up getting a coverless mag instead of the letter.

People snicker at the postal inspectors.Think of them as rent a cops.However this is far from the truth.I believe their conviction rate is 95%.

If this clown is representative of their clientele, I can see why. Like matching wits with a cow. :P

Indeed.The ground beef version.

People snicker at the postal inspectors.Think of them as rent a cops.However this is far from the truth.I believe their conviction rate is 95%.

Go take a look at an application to become a Postal Inspector. It is not easy getting hired as an inspector. Anyone snickering at those guys don't have a clue.

Isnt that what I said? :makepoint:

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Wow. You are not_in_tune_with_social_norms insane.

He sounds to me like someone who ends up on one of those "World's Dumbest Criminals" shows. You know, along with the bank robber who leaves his wallet with 3 forms of ID behind at the bank.

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Hey, good job man. When your local police read this thread you're "providing info" from, they'll see that you committed an actual crime that they can act upon. They're not going to listen to your empty threats of suing everybody who insulted your lack of intelligence.

You should've immediately made reparations to VT Comics instead of digging yourself a hole to China. Tsk.

keep on posting losers, I'm going to sue every last one of you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

:o

hm

lol lol lol

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: