• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

Called again today and they were packed and scheduled to be mailed out by 5PM this day (Friday).

:banana:

Books on my modern tier are now "scheduled to be graded"
(thumbs u they should be graded COB Monday.

Yeah, I know, they moved to scheduled to be graded this morning. Was hoping to see grades by end of business today, but nope. I'm very excited to see the grades! Anticipation is killing me.

My regular submission (5/14) was graded Monday 6/16.

My 9.8 Pre-screen submission (5/14) was graded today 6/18.

I got 27 9.8s out of 30 on my pre-screen sub! :banana:

:applause:

My regular submission (5/14) was graded Monday 6/16, and now has shipped today 6/19. That's about 22 days if you take days away for the holiday and convention days.

Looks like they are caught up. Good stuff!

Just in time for Chicago.

One a side not how long is the turn-over time using the 3 free submissions you receive when joining the collectors society? Is it 20 days door to door?

One a side not how long is the turn-over time using the 3 free submissions you recive when joining the collectors society? Is it 20 days door to door?

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

One a side not how long is the turn-over time using the 3 free submissions you recive when joining the collectors society? Is it 20 days door to door?

I have seen others post about getting books early. I sent in some on the 4th (received) and would like to bring them to Chicago but it does not look like it will happen.

Really, I sent in 2 books to be reholdered on the 11th of this month and they still show as verified hm

I guess it just comes down to how many are ahead of you in the line at any given time.

Really, I sent in 2 books to be reholdered on the 11th of this month and they still show as verified hm

I guess it just comes down to how many are ahead of you in the line at any given time.

:gossip: I put a twenty in the box with my comics

:gossip: I put a twenty in the box with my comics

lol

I have seen others post about getting books early. I sent in some on the 4th (received) and would like to bring them to Chicago but it does not look like it will happen.

Call and have them bring them to Chicago for you to pick up.