• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

Just in time for Chicago.

One a side not how long is the turn-over time using the 3 free submissions you recive when joining the collectors society? Is it 20 days door to door?

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

I have seen others post about getting books early. I sent in some on the 4th (received) and would like to bring them to Chicago but it does not look like it will happen.

Call and have them bring them to Chicago for you to pick up.

I don't think they will deliver to shows. Has anyone had CGC bring slabbed books for them to shows before? And does it involve more than a $20 spot :kidaround:

One a side not how long is the turn-over time using the 3 free submissions you recive when joining the collectors society? Is it 20 days door to door?

I have seen others post about getting books early. I sent in some on the 4th (received) and would like to bring them to Chicago but it does not look like it will happen.

I don't think they will deliver to shows. Has anyone had CGC bring slabbed books for them to shows before? And does it involve more than a $20 spot :kidaround:

Yes, but I believe they charged $5 per book. I only had one in the past so I didn't care. Check with Gemma.

Yes, but I believe they charged $5 per book. I only had one in the past so I didn't care. Check with Gemma.

(thumbs u

Really, I sent in 2 books to be reholdered on the 11th of this month and they still show as verified hm

I guess it just comes down to how many are ahead of you in the line at any given time.

I sent 3 books in to be reholdered, they were received on 6/5, showed as being received the same day, shipped from CGC on 6/12, :banana:had the books in hand here in California on 6/17 :cloud9:

So 9 business days :acclaim:

Really, I sent in 2 books to be reholdered on the 11th of this month and they still show as verified hm

I guess it just comes down to how many are ahead of you in the line at any given time.

I sent 3 books in to be reholdered, they were received on 6/5, showed as being received the same day, shipped from CGC on 6/12, :banana:had the books in hand here in California on 6/17 :cloud9:

Huh. In the on-line invoicew did your books show up as line items or does it say no line items?

Huh. In the on-line invoicew did your books show up as line items or does it say no line items?

shows up as no line items for reholders (thumbs u

My Modern submission that was graded last Monday, showed up at my door Tuesday. My Modern Pre-screen submission that was graded last Wednesday is still sitting in the encapsulation room and hasn't shipped... They won't be shipped in time for the awards... So much for a 100% 9.8 Modern X-Men run...

:cry:

Oh well, life goes on... :)

My Modern submission that was graded last Monday, showed up at my door Tuesday. My Modern Pre-screen submission that was graded last Wednesday is still sitting in the encapsulation room and hasn't shipped... They won't be shipped in time for the awards... So much for a 100% 9.8 Modern X-Men run...

:cry:

Oh well, life goes on... :)

Books shipped today! I'm so happy!

:cloud9:

I got my post 1975 books about 9 days ago. Those were submitted on May 3rd. Still waiting on my Economy tier books. So they're somewhat slow.

My Moderns books were received on May 9th. Called yesterday, still not graded. :(

I got my post 1975 books about 9 days ago. Those were submitted on May 3rd. Still waiting on my Economy tier books. So they're somewhat slow.

My Moderns books were received on May 9th. Called yesterday, still not graded. :(

:roflmao:

I would call. I sent in books on the 8th and received them before I left to go to Chicago last weekend.

I would call. I sent in books on the 8th and received them before I left to go to Chicago last weekend.

Every time you call and pester them, they push your books back two more weeks. :gossip:

Try spending a little time in the Phantom Zone. It'll give you an edge in making offers that cannot be refused.

Called again today on the books they received on May 9th. They said call again one week and they might be graded :censored:

Called again today on the books they received on May 9th. They said call again one week and they might be graded :censored:

Did you have an issue with your payment? The website shows books being shipped that were received on 6/2/08.

Did you have an issue with your payment? The website shows books being shipped that were received on 6/2/08.

Sent a Money Order like I always do.