• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Ze- Jr. was born today!!!!

136 posts in this topic

Kenny,

I missed this post before and just saw it. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Scott

Long story short.. we are all very tired, but very happy. Everything went really, really well. I just got home an hour ago and as I was mailing family and friends with the news I thought wtf.. you guys fall into that catagory!

And if you care to help celebreate...Guess how much Trevor William weighed upon arrival and win a drecky prize of my choosing. Closest guess wins, and if there is a tie I will mail out multiple drecky prizes. Will post the official weight tomorrow night( and yes there is a photo of him on the scale)

1 guess per person, and once a weight is guessed it is off limits.

What a day!

:cloud9:

Just wanted to give a shout out and ask for people to think of little Trevor. And if you are so inclined.. say a prayer to the god of your choosing.

Earlier this week Trevor caught a nasty cold from Ellen and he quickly became overwhelmed with breathing difficulties.

We monitored him yesterday and he was doing ok with it. But today his breathing became very labored and frantic as he and his lungs ratled with junk. So we took him to our pediatrician and they quickly diagnosed him with low oxygen levels...I then sat dumbfounded as I watched my son being whisked off in an ambulance to the emergency room.

Talk about feeling helpless. :(

Fast forward to now and while not out of the woods Trevor is doing, ok. He is at the Hospital now with Greta overnight so they can monitor him 24/7. While not critical, it isn't good because they really cant do anything for what he has. We hope to see improvement tomorrow.

I have already called and talked to family and numerous friends , put Ellen to bed and am bouncing off the walls now with worry so I thought I would lean on the board a little.

Thanks for the ear, now back to talking comics to take my mind off of this.

Kenny, Trevor is definitely in our thoughts, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Our little guy was born 3 weeks early, and his lungs hadn't fully developed. He had to spend his first week in neonatal intensive care, and it amazed me how advanced neonatal care is these days.

I showed Julie the picture of Trevor in his big sister's lap the other day, and she must've looked at that picture for 5 full minutes, commenting repeatedly on how cute they both were.

Keep us appraised of how Trevor is doing. :wishluck:

Hope you enjoyed the read Brian, when I saw your avatar it seemed like a no brainer, glad you did not have a copy(or at least pretended not to) I bought 6 copies off the rack back in the day because I liked the format so much.

Just got home from a long day at the Hospital, Trevor is hanging tuff but not out of the woods by any means. Lots of fluid(nice way of saying mucus) that is blocking his lungs. But he is taking fluids and milk so I guess it could be worse. Go Trevor go!

Thanks for all the kind words, PM's and calls. And whoever the mystery person was who sent flowers.. thanx. All the card said was "Get well little Ze" My wife was floored at the gesture.