• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

so how long until the mess hits the fan in perfect world? #75?

Predictions on who Kirkman will kill in this arc?

I'm guessing a big name like Andrea or Glenn.

I don't think Michonne will like the new place. Something tells me she's going to go back out on her own and leave the group...to hook up with them later once the "perfect world" breaks down.

so how long until the mess hits the fan in perfect world? #75?

Predictions on who Kirkman will kill in this arc?

I'm guessing a big name like Andrea or Glenn.

I don't think Michonne will like the new place. Something tells me she's going to go back out on her own and leave the group...to hook up with them later once the "perfect world" breaks down.

A%20perfect%20world.jpg

# 70, we all knew it was too good to be true...so the question is, WTF is going to happen? That bit about the man who ate his sons eye balls was probably the most F'd up thing I've read so far this year. It's exactly the kind of writing that keeps me hooked though. I think something interesting should happen in issue 72.

# 70

Apparently I am just not charging enough. I sold that copy to him for just over half of that price. There's only been one 9.8 to sell for that. (shrug)

Apparently I am just not charging enough. I sold that copy to him for just over half of that price. There's only been one 9.8 to sell for that. (shrug)

Yeah, that price on a 9.6 isn't going to happen right now. Maybe later though, who knows?