• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I would be surprised if Rick gets killed off...but WD has surprised me many times in the past. And we all learned no one is safe.

If Rick dies he better go out by Zombie death 2c

And the next one is already up to $54!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Walking-Dead-75-Variant-Ultimate-Exclusive-ONLY-1000-/250672502707?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d3ed7b3#ht_1302wt_831

doesn't mention in the listing that the whole print run is damaged though hm

you might want to go all the way down to the bottom of the auction page :baiting:

where it states that all copies are "damaged" and they don't know when replacements are shipping :ohnoez:

Did they sell all the ones from their website at $15?

a day or 2 before they pulled them from being sold because of the defect they raised the price even on thier website to $25. who knows what it'll be sold for after they start selling on there again, IF they even sell more on the website.

making that much cash off ebay, why sell them on thier website. lol

It's still a novelty. How many have they sold for more than $15? 20?30? Long way from 1,000.

Well they've sold at least 100 or so. They didn't hide the e-mail addresses of other people when they sent out the alerts. doh!

I briefly looked through and saw a couple e-mail addresses that look like board members names here.

Oh, and a spawnbatman e-mail address which I believe is EvilAsh's eBay name. I thought you hated the cover :baiting:

It's still a novelty. How many have they sold for more than $15? 20?30? Long way from 1,000.

Well they've sold at least 100 or so. They didn't hide the e-mail addresses of other people when they sent out the alerts. doh!

I briefly looked through and saw a couple e-mail addresses that look like board members names here.

Oh, and a spawnbatman e-mail address which I believe is EvilAsh's eBay name. I thought you hated the cover :baiting:

lol

Yep, that was me, and I absolutely hate that cover! No doubt about it.

However, I'm a nutty completist, so I still had to order one :eek:doh!

lol

Yep, that was me, and I absolutely hate that cover! No doubt about it.

However, I'm a nutty completist, so I still had to order one :eek:doh!

figures

That is too funny. Way to call Steve out! lol

That is too funny. Way to call Steve out! lol

Quiet, you! :slapfight: