• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

hrmmmm sudden "unexpected" plot twist ... I could dig it ... What are the odds of a baby surviving a drop like that though ?.. they are pretty darn fragile ... carl has

survived that wildly_fanciful_statement shot to the head though so why not

why am i putting a spoiler I know you all cheated & looked anways & you know it as well .... I want a head drop of shame from the lot of you all right now

Edited by synch

lol @ shameful head dropping.

Obviously the most shocking thing he could've done in that scene was have Judith survive only to be eaten by Lori. So I just don't think I can rule it out that Judith may pop up later. Especially with the way the Survivor's Guide leaves it kind of vague.

Let me quote it:

"Attempting to escape the Governor's deadly attack, Lori fled the prison with Judy cradled to her chest. A shot from a Woodbury soldier's rifle caught Lori in the midsection, exploded her abdomen, and sent her toppling over onto her infant daughter. Judy was crushed beneath Lori's lifeless body as Rick and Carl could do nothing more than run for the relative safety of the surrounding hillside."

" Judy was crushed beneath Lori's lifeless body"

What about that part ?

you know I am going to have to read my walking dead omnibuses cause you you now

Edited by synch

Crushed can mean so many things....I guess crushed would imply smothered. In which case there's an infant zombie on the loose and Rick might have a guilty conscience knowing that he never made sure that Lori and Judith were "put down" proper. Maybe he'll go back to the prison to take them out like he went back for Shane.

Idon't think he could I don't think he has any idea where that place is they have zigged & zagged so many times since then.... Also he wouldn't want to leave Acity unprotected nor leave his son right now . Still that would be cool... maybe if Acity falls they could do that lol

Edited by synch

Idon't think he could I don't think he has any idea where that place is they have zigged & zagged so many times since then.... Also he wouldn't want to leave Acity unprotected nor leave his son right now . Still that would be cool... maybe if Acity falls they could do that lol

Something bad is going to befall Rick very soon.

Something bad is going to befall Rick very soon.

Yeah, because up until now, he's had such a great run of good luck. lol

Even Kirkman and Adlard can not agree on Judith's death lol

10p9jxs.jpg

There you have it....the definitive answer. hm

There's always hope for a full family reunion some day.

NYCC2008Sketch3_02-17-2009_14-43-48.jpg

was just looking at image comics schedule pages and the caption for TWD#87 made me stop in my tracks and post this.

here is the caption

We learn to carry on without them.

now of course it can mean any of the people who died in issue 83 but why am i thinking rick and carl both??

duno if I could continue reading the book with out either one of them... maybe if I knew they would be back at some point

I would continue to read it. Kirkman need to shake things up to keep TWD interesting!

maybe they will leave the group or something, doesn't necessarily mean death. I hear there is a great face doctor in Albany.

What are those? Did i miss something?

They are a limited variant for some UK LCS anniversary that Adlard did the cover for...

I had two of those in hand at Philly..had Joey look at them for me. The back is a slick blank cover will not be good for sketches

mine both had damaged corners on the lower spine.. 9.6 at best