• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Rick is kinda wrinkled. He is at least somewhat limbless (which should count for something) and he did have a bucket hairstyle going on.

She is still too good for him though!

" the walking dead #2 -weekly -tp -tpb -omnibus -guide -volume -poster"

am i just doing something wrong in my search or does ebay simply have a search system for comics ?.. So much other comes up with i do searches for comics that I don't want to see... Don't get me started on invincible #1 lol

am i just doing something wrong in my search or does ebay simply have a search system for comics ?.. So much other comes up with i do searches for comics that I don't want to see... Don't get me started on invincible #1 lol

That's a lot of search criteria. What are you trying to search for?

That's a lot of search criteria. What are you trying to search for?

:gossip:a #2 if you put "-blank" it will block other things out of the search I am just sick of having to block stuff out when doing a search

i read both of the newest issues over the weekend.

i was bored.

he should be dead. i wish he was dead. i wish kirkman would kill him off already.

i don't know how much longer i can go with this title.

Yes, he should. If only to keep the series believable. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

I drilled down a little and came up with 34 hits. Here's the search as of 7:45 PST.

I think I got 200 hits at first with just searching for "walking dead 2", then selected "comics" on the left, then "modern age" on the left after that. 34 hits is nothing to skim through nor is 200 really. Your biggest "problem" is that you're looking for a #2 and the number 2 just happens to show up tons in descriptions. There is a nice slabbed 9.4 1st print going for 50 bucks from England right now.

http://collectibles.shop.ebay.com/Modern-Age-1992-Now-/900/i.html?_nkw=the+walking+dead+%232+-weekly+-omnibus&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

I wish there was a CGC/PGX/slabbed opt-in button on Ebay. Virtually every single comic ever made is "CGC worthy" or I could "CGC it." If they had a slabbed button, I could drill down and lose the worthy or it entries. Now that would save some time.

Anyone else notice that you get different hits depending on whether you add "the" to your "walking dead" search or not? Just searched for walking dead and got 5700+ hits and then searched for the walking dead and got only 2300+. Both searches were in the comics section on Ebay.

Paid for my Argentina Walking Dead comics on June 3rd and I am still waiting for them to be delivered. Hope I don't have to open a PayPal dispute during the 45 day window.

Having no luck on shiat being shipped to me anymore this year.

Paid for my Argentina Walking Dead comics on June 3rd and I am still waiting for them to be delivered. Hope I don't have to open a PayPal dispute during the 45 day window.

shipping from argentina is a major pain. the shipper has to jump through hoops to just have the box (or in this case, heavy paper packages) leave the country. it is the shipping, not that the books haven't shipped yet i'm sure. did you contact the publisher to find out the status?

shipping from argentina is a major pain. the shipper has to jump through hoops to just have the box (or in this case, heavy paper packages) leave the country. it is the shipping, not that the books haven't shipped yet i'm sure. did you contact the publisher to find out the status?

Yeah they were shipped out about 23 days ago according to the publisher.

Hmm 48 is cool but I am looking for something with a little more focus on rick :D I will have to look through a cover gallery I suppose :D thanks for the ideas though ... Hmm So that would make #24 tonys last cover ...

Here's what #48 looks like with his sig :cloud9:

2gtb09l.jpg