• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Before I try to sift through the hundreds of posts in this thread, I thought I would ask for help.

I was in my LCS a few weeks ago and they had a slipcase edition of TWD (hardcover) and I think it had three or four volumes. They had it priced at $100. Since I cannot remember what was in this edition I was hoping someone here could help. I just would like to know what it includes before I buy it. With work and all I have not had a chance to get back to the LCS to see what it is.

I just wish I had paid more attention when I was there, but I was busy getting Archie's for my daughter.

Thanks

VERY NICE!!! You've got some really cool pages. I like the Tyresse in the gym one the best. The frame job is really well done too. The black mat really makes the pages pop. Congrats! :applause:

+1

That's a really nice set up for damn sure!

VERY NICE!!! You've got some really cool pages. I like the Tyresse in the gym one the best. The frame job is really well done too. The black mat really makes the pages pop. Congrats! :applause:

+1

That's a really nice set up for damn sure!

+2

My newest WD OA addition..and first splash page :cloud9:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=839998&GSub=96478

Yeah raws #19s are taking off. I am a little pissed because my 9.2 SS went for less than a raw copy that I sold the same week (Had good pics up of the raw and it is maybe an 8.5 on a good day at best). eBay buyers are sometimes silly. The person who got my 9.2 SS for $59 shipped got a hell of a deal.

Next time Tony Moore is around here I will be cracking both my 9.8s of #19 and getting them SSed. Just hope they hold there grades.

Also got an offer of $800 shipped for my #1 9.6 signed by Moore with the white warning. Hurt to decline the offer but I am not looking to sell. Crazy prices being realized all of a sudden for WD stuff.