• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The article goes on to say it's not Rick, but does say:

"one of the darkest moments in Rick Grimes' life, and one of the most violent and brutal things to happen within the pages of this series,"

That can't be good for Andrea or ...... maybe Carl?!? :o

Can't wait!

After what happened in issue 98 with Carl walking in on a little something, I really think Carl might flip out or put Rick in a situation where he is forced to choose between Carl and Andrea. Post-brain trauma Carl seems to see things a little more clearly - maybe he thinks it just not worth living anymore?

Carl sort of stunts the growth of the book - he's an eternal nine to ten year-old.

Edited by pkveronese

I'll be there - if anybody wants one that can't go to SDCC, drop me a PM. If I get any they'll be cost plus shipping.
come to booth 1206 and buy them from me :baiting:

I'll be there - if anybody wants one that can't go to SDCC, drop me a PM. If I get any they'll be cost plus shipping.
come to booth 1206 and buy them from me :baiting:

PK - PM sent

Gator - willing to ship for us that can't be in attendance?

Edit: hang on. Are there two different sdcc variants? One for the people that run the survival and one for retailers? Oy. Gator and PK, are you guys offering the same one? I'm so confused. Damn variants!

Edited by roastedbagel

Can't understand how TV guide got the scoop on the McFarlane cover before anybody else. Didn't even know they were still in business. Not a bad cover but I thought McFarlane would go all out. Pretty disappointed so far on all these revealed covers except for the Adlard.I guess I was just expecting more. I still think there's a surprise in store.

Edited by COMICKINGS