• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

How would i go about finding out which foreign countries have Hardcover releases? i know that Germany has HC Trade Paper Backs. Would like to know which other countries do.

i have seen those posted on a blog or news area before on the image or skybound site (I think) Japan has a cool one for example. Wish I had bookmarked the article.

How would i go about finding out which foreign countries have Hardcover releases? i know that Germany has HC Trade Paper Backs. Would like to know which other countries do.

doh!

Beat me to it - you're going to struggle to find a hard cover paperback...

Germany has #1 - 16 "TPB" available in Hardcover

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/3864250986/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

Oooooh that looks like a To Jon or Jun (which I could change) see if he wants to sell lol

I could so change that into something along the lines of, "He who cornered the #19 CGC market, Thanks Tony Moore"

lol

It's actually To Jun. My buddy owns a comic shop and he's had that baby for a very long time