• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I've had plenty fun with it, so I feel like I got my money's worth. Me and my buddy hunt together and chat using Mumble. It's a gratifying feeling killing and looting someone for all their hard earned loot. I wont lie, I've killed someone over a can of SPAM too.

Even for what it is, it's still playable and fun.

lol you made it sound awesome, i wish i would have played earlier

It's definitely worth checking out, not super expensive either. $15 bucks.

You can lose yourself in the game, stealthily trying to get in and out of towns scavenging for gear. You're pretty useless until you can find a weapon and when you come across other people it gets your adrenaline flowin' because you don't know if they are friendly or not. (Most aren't)

I'll tell you though, the moment that sold me was when me and my buddy were playing together...He was in another town than I was and had met up with two other guys and they grouped up. What those guys didn't know was that I was on my way to meet up with them.

The whole time I am on Mumble talking with my bud tracking there location. I finally get close enough to speak in proximity chat and the random guys that my buddy had joined ended up discussing whether or not I should join them because I was flagged as a bandit. Apparently they decided to kill me. I ran for the tree line up a hill and waited....they followed thinking they would have an easy kill.

Once they got in range I blasted the first guy with my 12 gauge and my buddy who was third in line up the hill blasted the guy in front of him. It was the most epic double cross I have ever witnessed. They were so pissed! lmao. We filled our pockets, teabagged until it became not funny anymore and went on our way. Classic.

POS 2nd box. No autograph. Did somehow get 4 wardrobe cards when you are suppose to normally only get 2. Based on what the 4 go for on eBay I will break even on that box. I am the man at not pulling autos out of these boxes.

Anyone else who has cracked some of these boxes either not get an auto in a box or get multiple autos in the box? Also the 2 cards on the back end of each pack had the top right corner destroyed on these packs. No way in hell this happen from someone dropping the sealed box since the middle 8 packs were damaged in the same place. If I had to guess these packs were damaged at Cryptozoic and still thrown into a box and sealed up.

I opened 28 boxes so far and they were all over the place. I had three boxes without autographs. I had some boxes with up to 6 costumes. I had two boxes with 2 autographs. Crazy, but still love TWD trading cards! My master set of series 1 and 2 is pretty impressive. Wish collectors society graded cards so I could register them here. I have to use PSA or BGS for my cards :(

Another week, another page

happy friday everyone, and on a personal note --- happy holidays!!! done with crazy work for 2 weeks..

going to a bath-house to get tanked on russian beer.

spa 88 in nyc for the win...drinks on me if you come :)

walkingdeadissue68page1.jpg

Another week, another page

happy friday everyone, and on a personal note --- happy holidays!!! done with crazy work for 2 weeks..

going to a bath-house to get tanked on russian beer.

spa 88 in nyc for the win...drinks on me if you come :)

walkingdeadissue68page1.jpg

Epic page! Love the night time pages.....Black background!!! LOVE IT

Have you considered a subscription from Beachbum here on the boards?

Guaranteed (well, probably) 9.8 or better every month. No more dealing with Ebay on new WD issues.

I take that back, I got both! Messaged the seller afterwords and asked him if he had any more...he did.

Have you considered a subscription from Beachbum here on the boards?

Guaranteed (well, probably) 9.8 or better every month. No more dealing with Ebay on new WD issues.

I take that back, I got both! Messaged the seller afterwords and asked him if he had any more...he did.

lol I am currently in talks with him right now, thank you. I feel kinda silly not having done so a long time ago. doh!

Well as I thought....I should have bought the page from 105 last night that I wanted.

The picture of Carl's eye close up. It was listed for $700. I had it in my cart and never closed the deal.

Ugh!