• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Very Cool video on the 10 years of Dead

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/video-gallery/the-walking-dead-a-decade-of-dead/

p.s. Very nice meeting some new boardies for the first time at NYCC :foryou:

Nice to meet you too Doug! Thanks again for getting me into the line! So cool meeting Charlie.

For all of you board members that made it out to see Charlie & say "Hi" at my booth at NYCC, I appreciate it!

Gratz to Retro & TBP for winning the random chances to get sketches by Charlie. Glad you guys both loved your sketches. It was memorable seeing how excited Eric was when he was the last ticket pulled on Fri.

The BIGGEST PROPs to EvilAsh & DHurley for their handling of the Signature Series books and helping at my booths during the show. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Don't worry James J, don't feel left out. I know you didn't get to attend, but the zombie fairy told me that you have a surprise coming to you once the dust settles.

Finally if you missed NYCC, I know it is a long ways off, but every board member should plan on attending the Big Wow Comic Fest in San Jose, CA exactly 7 months from today, May 17 & 18th!

While the show has only announced a few guests so far, we will have an amazing guest list, and we'll be posting more big names in the coming months.

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

For all of you board members that made it out to see Charlie & say "Hi" at my booth at NYCC, I appreciate it!

Gratz to Retro & TBP for winning the random chances to get sketches by Charlie. Glad you guys both loved your sketches. It was memorable seeing how excited Eric was when he was the last ticket pulled on Fri.

The BIGGEST PROPs to EvilAsh & DHurley for their handling of the Signature Series books and helping at my booths during the show. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Don't worry James J, don't feel left out. I know you didn't get to attend, but the zombie fairy told me that you have a surprise coming to you once the dust settles.

Finally if you missed NYCC, I know it is a long ways off, but every board member should plan on attending the Big Wow Comic Fest in San Jose, CA exactly 7 months from today, May 17 & 18th!

While the show has only announced a few guests so far, we will have an amazing guest list, and we'll be posting more big names in the coming months.

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

Nice!!! Thanks Mark. Was a pleasure meeting you, dhurly, evilash, and Charlie!!! You guys rock!! :headbang: