• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone is going to be able to catch up to James in his set, but.......

I'm slowly moving up. #27 Yay! :banana:

Next person I know who I'm coming up on is TBP #20, better watch out son.

Just picked up 3 9.8 early issues on the inexpensive side.... woot woot!!

Nice.............Its a battle, just look at all the issues starting from 100 and up :frustrated: But for the first time I'm at 98%. I hope they slow down.

Don't know if anyone is going to be able to catch up to James in his set, but.......

I'm slowly moving up. #27 Yay! :banana:

Next person I know who I'm coming up on is TBP #20, better watch out son.

Just picked up 3 9.8 early issues on the inexpensive side.... woot woot!!

Nice.............Its a battle, just look at all the issues starting from 100 and up :frustrated: But for the first time I'm at 98%. I hope they slow down.

Yea they need to just put out one issue and not all these damn variants! :pullhair:

I have not been bending over backwards but it seems like Image Firsts: Walking Dead 1 (9/10) is a harder one to find. Or is it just me not looking everyday? (shrug)

IMO it's by far the hardest one to find. Nothing special about it, just the rarest of the 4 Image Firsts (according to the census, anyway). hm

I have not been bending over backwards but it seems like Image Firsts: Walking Dead 1 (9/10) is a harder one to find. Or is it just me not looking everyday? (shrug)

IMO it's by far the hardest one to find. Nothing special about it, just the rarest of the 4 Image Firsts (according to the census, anyway). hm

Didn't even think about checking census doh!

If you're looking for them raw it's the back you have to be on the lookout for.

3/10 - Free comic book day

9/10 - AMC Walking Dead

4/11 - Image Firsts

12/12 - End times of Bram and Ben

Thanks for the intel.... ;)

With the hopes of not being :signofftopic: I started a Kudos page.

100% of the stuff I bought from members were Walking Dead related.

So please feel free to help me get underway (catch up). I have been on the boards for just over a year and see the importance of having one. I'm only sorry that I did not start it earlier. I also am going to make it a point to hit the sellers Kudos page too. Until I learn to make my sig line pretty,pretty its the messy url under my registry banner lol

Thanks guys

Hey guys--

I typically don't get into the exclusives, but I figured i really wanted to have the first 48 in my collection.

What do you recommend? Here are the options: And don't say both.

The HC compendium exclusive (and if so, Gold or Red foil?).

The Hardcover omnibus? (meaning I'd have to buy 1 & 2).

Hmmm, this is a tough call.

if Compendium, then Gold for sure, as it was legit-hard to get.

Are you going to read them? then go Omni's as the format is large and beautiful.

Late to the game but I would go with omnibusses. (omnibusi?). Larger size, extras, slip cases, I "think" covers are there too and easier to kill zombies with.

Are the Omni's larger? Do they have additional extras? What about the contents of the Compendium HC?

The 9/10 is hard to find, raw but especially graded. I haven't seen one in a while, especially at a decent price. It's hard to find, but I'm not going to spend $200 bucks on it.

The 9/10 is stumping me too, I must've emailed at least a dozen sellers about the back cover, hoping for a 'it's the AMC one' reply, but no luck :cry:

The 9/10 is hard to find, raw but especially graded. I haven't seen one in a while, especially at a decent price. It's hard to find, but I'm not going to spend $200 bucks on it.

I have three of the four raw but the 9/10 is stumping me too, I must've emailed at least a dozen sellers about the back cover, hoping for a 'it's the AMC one' reply, but no luck :cry:

:cry: not only am I going to have a hard time finding it............but to find a raw that I can cgc and get a 9.8 :sorry: . I know all about ebay raw mint books.....