• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I want to know who bought that page this morning that ended , issue 25 I guess I was the under bidder

You have a link to the auction that ended?

Not showing up as recently ended, it usually takes about a day. I'll post it tomorrow,

Was going to be my first piece too , DAMN

Did you bid? If you did, then you can go to your bidding activity and viola, there's the link.

:shy:

I don't think that's a "peeking from behind the curtain because I was also an underbidder" icon. It's a "don't hate on me because I want to surpass the Nowell Bros. in OA so I won this auction" icon. :whistle:

:o

Shots fired.

1232227368_m_9260.gif

Pffft I can hate on you all I want. Have given up shooting for early 17 x 11 on the bay. :cry: Seriously though you have a great collection. If you have focus now then happy hunting.

So what are your plans for display? Have you got any up on the wall already?

Somehow I don't think this book is going to massively tank in 9.6 - 9.8 when raws are doing well (just a few mins ago) in the month after the big xmas spend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-NM-1st-Print-Original-Kirkman-Moore-/151202735073?

Pffft I can hate on you all I want. Have given up shooting for early 17 x 11 on the bay. :cry: Seriously though you have a great collection. If you have focus now then happy hunting.

Somehow I don't think this book is going to massively tank in 9.6 - 9.8 when raws are doing well (just a few mins ago) in the month after the big xmas spend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-NM-1st-Print-Original-Kirkman-Moore-/151202735073?

Your right cause according to this seller as well as your statement the WD #1 is "making the first print issue hard to find" :o

I don't have much wall space.......ok I do but not thinking my wife wants to see them. Unless it was Dexter,then she would be fine. lol

I was looking at the aluminum art books with the screw down pages. Thought it would be cool because they can laser cut a design on the cover. Thinking maybe a cool splash. Also thinking I could get Adlard or Tony to do something on the inside cover to start it off. Might get some kind of old school church pedestal with crosses cut into the wood. I hope I would be able to display one book at a time and store the others below the pedestal. I have started to look at frames for my office but I'm up in the air at this point.

Your right cause according to this seller as well as your statement the WD #1 is "making the first print issue hard to find" :o

It's easy enough to find one... ;) Just no way I am going to pay for one :P

I don't have much wall space.......ok I do but not thinking my wife wants to see them. Unless it was Dexter,then she would be fine. lol

I was looking at the aluminum art books with the screw down pages. Thought it would be cool because they can laser cut a design on the cover. Thinking maybe a cool splash. Also thinking I could get Adlard or Tony to do something on the inside cover to start it off. Might get some kind of old school church pedestal with crosses cut into the wood. I hope I would be able to display one book at a time and store the others below the pedestal. I have started to look at frames for my office but I'm up in the air at this point.

Love the idea of books you can leave open. I would probably expand on that idea and have a large shelf they can be left on so that multiple books could be on display either closed or open at any page(s). edit: running with the inside cover idea... how about artist self portraits?

Edited by Garf

I can't believe you only are missing 4 books on your registry. That 112 Image Expo book is so easy to find. :baiting: Let's go buddy I WANNA SEE A FULL SET!!

Love the idea of books you can leave open. I would probably expand on that idea and have a large shelf they can be left on so that multiple books could be on display either closed or open at any page(s). edit: running with the inside cover idea... how about artist self portraits?

That's an ideal....I already have nice shelves that would fit two open books side by side. The shelves can be adjusted to chest height. Could build out with some oak and angle the back to secure the books from ever falling when turning the pages.

Hey wait a minute.

How come you got 132 points for the 101 Ghost Variant and I only have 120?

And we both have 9.8's??????

What kind of horse dung is this?

MINE:

ScreenShot2014-01-10at82617PM_zps7e15fa34.png

YOURS:

ScreenShot2014-01-10at82619PM_zps2e4e97f0.png

They like me better :baiting: is yours an SS ?

I almost started a Friday night lock down, and I would have been the center of it.

whew.........fixed it quick like.

lol

hm did I miss something?

Yea I started a thread about the points but then you answered my noobish question after the fact, so I deleted the thread.

They would of had a field day with me. I should of known better, and now I do. :eek:

hm How about I get Tony to draw Charlie and Charlie to draw Tony

I almost started a Friday night lock down, and I would have been the center of it.

whew.........fixed it quick like.

lol

hm did I miss something?

Yea I started a thread about the points but then you answered my noobish question after the fact, so I deleted the thread.

They would of had a field day with me. I should of known better, and now I do. :eek:

:roflmao: If that was in CG we all would have to come over there to bail you out lol