• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what this is?

_57-1.jpeg

As far as I know its a custom blank cover. Not official from Image. Can you show the inside of the blank cover?The Hero blanks have advertisements on the inside of the blank and inside back. Also which issue of 100 is the blank wrapped around? The staples that attach the book in the center pages are there any signs that they were removed and stapled again? Maybe an old set of holes?

I don't know what to make of the AOW storyline...I mean I can't wait for the next issue and enjoy it, but on the other hand it seems to be going around in circles a bit and when I finish an issue I feel like not enough happened. I was ok in the beginning but this slight irritation is getting worse....Anyone else share this view?

Edited by RedL

I don't know what to make of the AOW storyline...I mean I can't wait for the next issue and enjoy it, but on the other hand it seems to be going around in circles a bit and when I finish an issue I feel like not enough happened. I was ok in the beginning but this slight irritation is getting worse....Anyone else share this view?

I don't know.. I am enjoying the arc and I'm a huge WD fan-boy, so it would have to get pretty bad for me to not enjoy the book anymore..

That being said, I do agree that the issues almost seem shorter or something. I think I would enjoy it less if this arc wasn't bi-weekly.

Iirc the same thing happened around issue 100

I'd get a issue. Be so excited to read it and hope to see Rick kicking this new guy Negans azz. Etc..

The issues would fly by,. But then I got to :cloud9: Negan. And (shrug) it's not a rush for me anymore. Things have slowed a little. I'm just enjoying it more now, then expecting something to happen.

I also wonder if it just seems like it's slowing down because I'm reading it monthly/bi-weekly. I think a lot of people (me included) had to play catch up on the series by reading the trades/compendiums. I'd read 10+ issues a day and when I caught up to the current issues, it was torture to only be able to read 20ish pages a month!

That's also very true...reading TPB's is great! (thumbs u

Make no mistake, I love TWD, but it's almost like with the extra issue a month less happens in every issue

I have a conundrum and since I am not really accustomed to selling on eBay I figured I will ask for expert advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a WD 100 'Lucille Edition' signed by Robert Kirkman that is CGC graded at 9.2 that I would like to upgrade to a 9.6 or higher.

Question 1: Am I better off trying to trade someone my 9.2 for a 9.6-9.8 and have to sweeten the pot with extra cash or goodies (I have Chew 1 CGC 9.8, Peter Panzerfaust 1 9.6, and others for example) or am I better off selling the 9.2, Chew, etc. on eBay and buy another new 'Lucille' outright? How much should I expect to get for mine?

Question 2: Should I just keep mine and try to get a high grade Red Foil version? Is the red foil much more sought after or expensive?

Thoughts/Advice please...

I have a conundrum and since I am not really accustomed to selling on eBay I figured I will ask for expert advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a WD 100 'Lucille Edition' signed by Robert Kirkman that is CGC graded at 9.2 that I would like to upgrade to a 9.6 or higher.

Question 1: Am I better off trying to trade someone my 9.2 for a 9.6-9.8 and have to sweeten the pot with extra cash or goodies (I have Chew 1 CGC 9.8, Peter Panzerfaust 1 9.6, and others for example) or am I better off selling the 9.2, Chew, etc. on eBay and buy another new 'Lucille' outright? How much should I expect to get for mine?

Question 2: Should I just keep mine and try to get a high grade Red Foil version? Is the red foil much more sought after or expensive?

Sell them all and use the cash to buy the copy you want....

I for one love when this book comes out and have not been let down once by the story. I don't read into that much and just take it for face value. Whatever Kirkman writes I like it. Anyways less than 2 days for 120.

Couple things,

1. If you look at the plot synopsis for 120 it says "This war has taken a toll."

Now are they talking about Holly or someone else? Because we've already seen her toll taken. Understand?

2. I don't get Chris Hardwick. I don't think I like him. Who is he? Where did he come from? Did he just get hired for the talking dead show? And then this game show he has, which is pretty lame, wtf is this all about? Sorry might be the wrong thread. But ya just figured it out, I don't care for him.

2. I don't get Chris Hardwick. I don't think I like him. Who is he? Where did he come from? Did he just get hired for the talking dead show? And then this game show he has, which is pretty lame, wtf is this all about? Sorry might be the wrong thread. But ya just figured it out, I don't care for him.

+1

He annoys me in between commercial breaks of the show. You'll have a serious scene end and then he suddenly pops in with his over-the-top announcer voice and breaks the mood. Not a viewer of TD, either.

+1

He annoys me in between commercial breaks of the show. You'll have a serious scene end and then he suddenly pops in with his over-the-top announcer voice and breaks the mood. Not a viewer of TD, either.

Yes I knew I wasn't alone.

+1

Yes I knew I wasn't alone.

I also don't like him...he was better on Talking Bad but I think he's annoying.

Sell them all and save up for an AF 15 :tonofbricks: