• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I think when those were made, the only other sketch cover option was to get the 75 blank which was priced pretty high. I was actually considering buying a few at the time.. the seller DID state that they were custom made

I think when those were made, the only other sketch cover option was to get the 75 blank which was priced pretty high. I was actually considering buying a few at the time.. the seller DID state that they were custom made

He DID but you had to focus on that between all that grey area stuff he wrote.If your talking about the current listed one.

He DID but you had to focus on that between all that grey area stuff he wrote.If your talking about the current listed one.

I'm talking about the listings from over a year ago. It probably isn't even the same seller as this listing. It was just some guy who made them custom. And at the time I was considering it because there were no 'official' blank covers

This may have already been discussed, but there are so many pages and the search function here isn't great.

What is the appeal of having signatures of TWD actors on the comic books? They seem to be plentiful, but the actors have nothing to do with the comic, the comic is much different than the show, the characters are different, etc...

I mean, I don't see a lot of Burt Ward signatures on Robin comics. (Or maybe I'm not looking.)

Or am I just being a grump?

This may have already been discussed, but there are so many pages and the search function here isn't great.

What is the appeal of having signatures of TWD actors on the comic books? They seem to be plentiful, but the actors have nothing to do with the comic, the comic is much different than the show, the characters are different, etc...

I mean, I don't see a lot of Burt Ward signatures on Robin comics. (Or maybe I'm not looking.)

Or am I just being a grump?

Personal preference my friend. Collect what you like. Some people love the show and the book so much they want the actors sigs as well as the creators.

I want to know who bought that page this morning that ended , issue 25 I guess I was the under bidder

You have a link to the auction that ended?

Not showing up as recently ended, it usually takes about a day. I'll post it tomorrow,

Was going to be my first piece too , DAMN

I want to know who bought that page this morning that ended , issue 25 I guess I was the under bidder

Not showing up as recently ended, it usually takes about a day. I'll post it tomorrow,

Did you bid? If you did, then you can go to your bidding activity and viola, there's the link.

Did you bid? If you did, then you can go to your bidding activity and viola, there's the link.

:shy:

Caring is sharing James. :foryou:

OK page from early. For the price, i guess it was a worth it. Not dissing it if someone here picked it up, but it's not like you missed a full page zombie splash with Rick and the Gov.

OK page from early. For the price, i guess it was a worth it. Not dissing it if someone here picked it up, but it's not like you missed a full page zombie splash with Rick and the Gov.

LINK!! lol

I don't think that's a "peeking from behind the curtain because I was also an underbidder" icon. It's a "don't hate on me because I want to surpass the Nowell Bros. in OA so I won this auction" icon. :whistle:

I don't think that's a "peeking from behind the curtain because I was also an underbidder" icon. It's a "don't hate on me because I want to surpass the Nowell Bros. in OA so I won this auction" icon. :whistle:

:o

:o

Shots fired.

:o Don't think I ever will pass Nowell's collection and I have changed my focus anyway. They hands down have a great collection. But please don't hate on me....Its a guilty pleasure and now I feel dirty lol