• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I'm not sure who owns that Jesus page..

I don't really want to sell the page, to be honest, but if the right offer comes up I can live without it.

Nice sketch btw!

I hear you man................... 48's are not getting cheaper. :insane:

I don't really want to sell the page, to be honest, but if the right offer comes up I can live without it.

Nice sketch btw!

I need a break! lol Need to catch up on real life obligations.

Nice sketch btw!

I need a break! lol Need to catch up on real life obligations.

I totally hear that Phil. Went over the top just recently, way to run with the bulls. No regrets though, but damn. lol

Shameless plug, I have a couple pieces of OA up for sale. :shy:

Negan should really consider wearing scarves. Hipster Negan.

Kirkman stated that Negan is a 99% certainty for the show and he feels Jon Hamm would make the perfect Negan

I think Andrew Dice Clay would play a better Negan

Just wow at what raw WD books are getting on eBay as of late. Well at least for what I got for a bunch of books from roughly #9 up to around 100. Missing a ton of keys and I got over $1800 by selling them in lots of 10 roughly. $499 for issues 38-48 and $394 for issues 49-59 missing issue 53. Those 2 lots blow my mind.

:)

Incredible results.

Congrats.

Kirkman stated that Negan is a 99% certainty for the show and he feels Jon Hamm would make the perfect Negan

Dice is more in line with my perception of Negan than Hamm by a mile. Good pick although I'm thinking he's a little old for the part. lol

Dice is more in line with my perception of Negan than Hamm by a mile. Good pick although I'm thinking he's a little old for the part. lol

You guys are crazy for this Andrew Dice Clay talk. To me, it's Jon Hamm or Henry Rollins, easily. Someone who can play a convincing sociopath, but at the same time be charming enough to not make people just hate him. Makes me realize how absolutely PERFECT David Morrissey was as the Gov.

You guys are crazy for this Andrew Dice Clay talk. To me, it's Jon Hamm or Henry Rollins, easily. Someone who can play a convincing sociopath, but at the same time be charming enough to not make people just hate him. Makes me realize how absolutely PERFECT David Morrissey was as the Gov.

I could see Rollins too. He is truly NUTS...in a good way. He was great on SoA. Good pick. (thumbs u

Did anyone see this online and on Bleeding Cool?

"Illustrator and comic book artist Kirk Manley has created a series of tribute pieces based on Season 4 episodes of AMC’s The Walking Dead. These works have received a lot of interest and attention on social media and have been re-Tweeted and shared by cast and crew of The Walking Dead."

I cant get the images to show, but here is the link.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/12/late-night-fun-waking-dead-tribute-art/

So,

Even if Rick doesn't get killed off.. This next issues could be his last for a while.

If it's going fast forward, or checking in on another group.. Or (shrug) .. There might be no Rick and Co. For a while.

WD Compendium Volume 1,2 & 3

I bought these ebooks on ebay. Seems to work great and also on Adobe I can add key words to each page for searching. I can add notes as well. Seems like it could be cool for tracking OA and notes.

Not sure yet but think you can print the page for people that like to frame original page from comic with their OA.

I bought these ebooks on ebay. Seems to work great and also on Adobe I can add key words to each page for searching. I can add notes as well. Seems like it could be cool for tracking OA and notes.

Not sure yet but think you can print the page for people that like to frame original page from comic with their OA.

Hey James,

I just want to let you and the rest of the boardies know, the auction you listed above is a bootleg and we're going to get them taken down.

-shawn

Hey James,

I just want to let you and the rest of the boardies know, the auction you listed above is a bootleg and we're going to get them taken down.

-shawn

Hi Shawn sorry no ideal..........It even uses Image store in the name ,I should of known. :facepalm:

Hey James,

-shawn

Hi Shawn sorry no ideal..........It even uses Image store in the name ,I should of known. :facepalm:

:o:popcorn: