• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

WD Compendium Volume 1,2 & 3

I bought these ebooks on ebay. Seems to work great and also on Adobe I can add key words to each page for searching. I can add notes as well. Seems like it could be cool for tracking OA and notes.

Not sure yet but think you can print the page for people that like to frame original page from comic with their OA.

Hey James,

I just want to let you and the rest of the boardies know, the auction you listed above is a bootleg and we're going to get them taken down.

-shawn

Hi Shawn sorry no ideal..........It even uses Image store in the name ,I should of known. :facepalm:

James, I expect more from you damn it!!! Now I'll never send you the full list of international TWD editions. ;)

If you guys ever see anything weird like this, feel free to PM me or email me at sk at skybound dot com.

-shawn

WD Compendium Volume 1,2 & 3

I bought these ebooks on ebay. Seems to work great and also on Adobe I can add key words to each page for searching. I can add notes as well. Seems like it could be cool for tracking OA and notes.

Not sure yet but think you can print the page for people that like to frame original page from comic with their OA.

Hey James,

I just want to let you and the rest of the boardies know, the auction you listed above is a bootleg and we're going to get them taken down.

-shawn

Hi Shawn sorry no ideal..........It even uses Image store in the name ,I should of known. :facepalm:

James, I expect more from you damn it!!! Now I'll never send you the full list of international TWD editions. ;)

If you guys ever see anything weird like this, feel free to PM me or email me at sk at skybound dot com.

-shawn

I mean no harm......... you know Im a WD nut :screwy:

Now that we got this behind us did you say full list :foryou:

I know most of you guys here know about these books but for the ones that don't here you go. Its the CBLDF convention and retailer incentive edition.

Its not on any of the Walking Dead CGC registries. Charlie Adlard did the cover for the issue but there is not a Walking Dead story inside. One cover is color and the other is B&W with the CBLDF logo over the art.

a>

a>

WDCBLDFCover.jpg

Edit: I don't have these raw so have never seen inside the book, only going by what I have been told.

Are you just letting us know, or do you have a question?

No questions............Just passing it along to people that might not know it is out there. I never knew there were two versions. Its not on the registry and thought that it might interest a collector of WD related books. Also someone that see's the post might want to add to it if I missed something.

No questions............Just passing it along to people that might not know it is out there. I never knew there were two versions. Its not on the registry and thought that it might interest a collector of WD related books. Also someone that see's the post might want to add to it if I missed something.

(thumbs u Thanks James. Stay on top of things bud. ;)

Annnnnnnd pages are up at Splashpage. Some nice pages available and the prices are very fair.

Noob question here but is this where we can every OA of walking dead. I have seen you guys posting pages and I want one.

(thumbs u Thanks James. Stay on top of things bud. ;)

Your my boy!!!!! :foryou:

I'd like to take this opp to guess how much this page goes for.

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=28789&ArtistId=84&Details=1&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

Mark's words. (I kinda agree)

"This splash page is one of the best Walking Dead images done so far!"

I say it goes for $5k

Thoughts?

:popcorn:

Thoughts? hm

I think I wish I had 5K to splurge! I'd be all over that page like nobody's business! I don't collect OA, but that would be a cool page to own for sure...

I don't know if it's 5k, I was just guessing. For all I know it could be more or less. lol

But yeah it's a pretty sweet page.